Who is the best runningback in the state?

runner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going on record saying that Tee isnt the best back in the state, but I dont equate best back with who has the best offers, at least not all the time. Tee is a ideal fit for what Oakland likes to do, which is just straight murder you bewteen the tackles. He's shown alot of character sacrificing his fair share of carries for the overall success of the team. I know character isnt a stat, but its something thats pretty impressive in my eyes. I think Bryson can play tb at the next level, but I think his talents better suit him elsewhere. As for Young, its hard to tell, but the SEC is so demanding physically and mentally that it would be hard for a kid of Young's size to take that kind of pounding game in and game out.

bryson can play tailback at the next level...but not at the level of a pittsburg...never! if he were to go somewhere else...like mtsu, memphis,etc...yes he might could then...but not at Pitt!

and YOUNG...definitly not at UT

and Tee reminds me of justin bowers...am i in the ball park here???

see ya friday

bryson can play tailback at the next level...but not at the level of a pittsburg...never! if he were to go somewhere else...like mtsu, memphis,etc...yes he might could then...but not at Pitt!

see ya friday

I think you could draw similar comparisons to Tee and Bowers. I think Tee can improvise a little bit better and a overall better back, but both have the same punishing downhill style

see ya friday

It's the Panthers not the Steelers! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

If Mathers does not have the offers rolling in by now he might not get that many. MTSU or Tennessee at best. He is a good back but they are a dime a dozen with his ability across the nation.

Why you strait trippin boo? Soooooo have many time have you seen the Train running, zero or less that zero? And if they are a dime a dozen I got a dollar can you bring me a 120? :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad