Rebel Homecoming

fbforme

Had to get something started on the boards with my Rebels. The Rebels have homecoming this Friday against Memphis Fairley. We are 6-1 with SIX straight wins since our one point loss during the first game. The running game is getting better each week and that will open the passing game back up. If the line keeps blocking we will make people pay. The defense is KNOCKING HEADS! I'd say Friday night will be a great homecoming.

FHS 35

Fairley 6

GO REBELS!

Had to get something started on the boards with my Rebels. The Rebels have homecoming this Friday against Memphis Fairley. We are 6-1 with SIX straight wins since our one point loss during the first game. The running game is getting better each week and that will open the passing game back up. If the line keeps blocking we will make people pay. The defense is KNOCKING HEADS! I'd say Friday night will be a great homecoming.

FHS 35

Fairley 6

GO REBELS!

Why don't you make the game interesting and bring up the Franklin Cowboy AAA's to play the 1st half? I think the Grassland Generals would be too much for Fairley. Quality Opponent there Florida I mean Franklin.

Why don't you make the game interesting and bring up the Franklin Cowboy AAA's to play the 1st half? I think the Grassland Generals would be too much for Fairley. Quality Opponent there Florida I mean Franklin.

LOL lbhiii, that's their whole schedule is fluff, other than district games obviously and ooltewah or w/e and they are down this year....

All I know is the Rebels are now 7-1 (we already know what I think about that one loss and I believe that it is now being shown with how that team is doing compared to us) and we are on a crash course for Brentwood. See you on Oct. 29!

By the way lbhiii : Did you come to our game since your Bruins did not play this week? If you didn't then let me let you in on a little secret. Mr. Sean Dye played some ball last Friday Night and I'm sure he will be ready come Bruin time.

Way to go Rebels. Do not listen to all this crap about a schedule. All I know is that we are 7-1 and that sure is better than 5-2 :thumb:

All I know is the Rebels are now 7-1 (we already know what I think about that one loss and I believe that it is now being shown with how that team is doing compared to us) and we are on a crash course for Brentwood. See you on Oct. 29!

By the way lbhiii : Did you come to our game since your Bruins did not play this week? If you didn't then let me let you in on a little secret. Mr. Sean Dye played some ball last Friday Night and I'm sure he will be ready come Bruin time.

Way to go Rebels. Do not listen to all this crap about a schedule. All I know is that we are 7-1 and that sure is better than 5-2 :thumb:

Nah - I stayed home and watched a real competition - Project Runway. :roflol: Glad Mr. Dye is back. I hate to see seniors hurt their senior year.

Well the difference in schedules will show when you guys meet Brentwood. They could just as easily be 7-0 right now