Smith County @ Cannon Cannon

scooter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#132 originalSC3

Medalist

Group: Members Posts: 1,034 Joined: 17-September 04 Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:44 PM

32-10 Cannon Co. beats Smith Co. Congratulations to the Lions. Plain and simple whipped us all over the field in the second half. Outscored us 26-0 after halftime. For the Owls, what can I say except just plain horrible. Better bring more than that against York in Jamestown.

Wow I didn't know I had a fan club! Thanks

P.S. We didn't bring anymore against York :roflol:

:excl:

Edited by originalSC3

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Yes te-mite a blind squrrel does luck up every 20 years or so and find an acorn.... As for the horn, as far as i know, it was put up last year and the horn blower stated it would only be brought out for the SC game for the rest of the horn blowers living days.... It will be there Friday Night...... only for you and Ain't-wan......

Te-mite give me a clue on how to identify you Friday night and i will have the horn blower introduce himself...if you didn't meet him last year.... i still think you and Ain't wan were those two chubby fella's sitting together right below the horn blower...ya'll make a nice couple....

I wished it would be a competitive game but i believe it is a lost cause for the Lions against SC...I believe the CC coach has started 5 or more Freshman the last few games....It's horrible when a coach appears to lose control of his team, even more frightening to see a coach give up and just stop coaching during a game....

If you go to the game give me an outside opinion on our head coach "Shrenck"...watch his style and see if you think he has thrown the towel in for the year?

rumor around these parts are we are going to try and get the little man "barger" from Sequatchie back. Like him but i just don't think that would work....I'm in favor of giving the head coaching job to one of the 10 or so parents he has hired as assistant coaches....or even better let our announcer take a shot at it for the last two games and see how he does....

I'm sure your coach is using the horn blower from last year as a motivation to come to the lion's den and kick some behind....if your coach is inclined to, i can set up an autograph meet and greet for him with the horn blower....just let me know, since i've become his agent, the horn blower has been on the local speaking (blowing)circuit. Shucks he would even come in and give your team a pre-game horn blowing pep speech.....just tell what i can do to help ya .....see ya Friday....I will be sittin in my private suite above the press box.

Hey Peepers, I couldn't find that blasted horn blower, so I don't know if you seen me or not.

It's hard to judge another team by just watching them once and not knowing the kids. It makes it really hard when they are over matched. I saw what I thought was too many "gimick" plays. But sometimes they confuse the other team and work, like the fake punts last year. I saw what appeared to be enough atheletes on the CC side to be better than 0 for 2010 for what that's worth. Anyway, enjoyed the trip and see ya'll next year......oh, and by the way, why don't you and pondy come on up when the playoffs start. We'll treat ya'll right.

Guest Termite

Tiny-mite i asked a coach or two where you were at last night, they stated everyone knwe the name but didn't know you personally....Are you really AL Gore, that's what one coach told me but i thought he was joking (LOL).

All the coaches know me, but don't know Termite. I'm not sure anybody does. There are a very few others who think they do. There are some others who have been ACCUSED, but nobody has been CONVICTED. :lol:

I thought that might have been you and Pondy that brought the CC flags over and set in the SC crowd. If it was, we were in the same neighborhood.

Good luck against Upperman. I hate to see ANY SR. go winless.

Tiny-mite i asked a coach or two where you were at last night, they stated everyone knwe the name but didn't know you personally....Are you really AL Gore, that's what one coach told me but i thought he was joking (LOL).

It was a closer game than i expected, it was nice for your coach to call the dogs off in the 2nd half. He showed a lot of class, after last year i figured he had some making up to do. As for our bunch of coaches if you call them that...mostly parents who had played high school ball (years ago) they give an effort, but it all starts with the lead dog. I don't know who he is talking to on the headset??? they must have it wired so he can hear himself talk (nobldy else is listening). Does it seem odd he seldom takes the headset off and he says he is a self proclaimed defensive genius...AGAIN haven't seen that yet.

It turely is a sad situation in Cannon County football, like you, believe they have enough talent to win a few games but it all starts with the coaching. I'm surprised when parents think everything is ok, put more blame on the kids than the coaches, like i said our coach was smart to hire the parents so they would like him...i just hate to lose, i guess it doesn't bother them as long as they get an official coach's shirt and get to stand on the sidelines in the way of the coaches who get paid to make the team better....

Well we have one last chance to win at upperman, i will be there....I could have sworn i heard our PA announcer call for horatio the horn blower before the game....have a good season and good luck to SC in the playoffs....

I was impressed with your big runningback. I am like Tmite- too much talent to go 0. Until we adjusted our defense early, the big guy was picking up some yards. Good luck against Upperman, you have a chance to win. Also, hospitality was great - didn't see Mayfield though :flower:

Well guys "The Kitchen" was cooking the other night and i'm sure that they will continue to do so this week. Good luck guys :thumb:

speakin of the kichen i think sapp(pepper) had a decent game the other night. but he's not the only one the whole kichen was good. GOOD JOB OWLS!!!!!!!! Edited by scfan99