Camden and Cheatham Co

wmatlock1

Howdydoitty......(..as well as Huntingdon and Bruceton)...thats funny, Camden fans

look at Gary Bertier's latest top 10. "Camden's blowout wins over weak teams

will not help them get ready for the playoffs"

What will Camden do when their run game gets shut down?

Comments please!!!!!

Well, It's not going to get shut down this week. And it's probbaly not going to get shut down soon if the O-line can block at all cause Camden's two main backs together, Trae White and Devon White are just plain mean. Trae has the explosiveness to go the distance every time and Devon just freakin carries people.

But even if the offense isn't perfect every week, the D's stifling. With Murph up front to pressure and clog up the middle and the linebackers we have, very few teams can move the ball on us. The D's as much a reason that we've been as dominant as we have. We're not just a running game

Howdydoitty......(..as well as Huntingdon and Bruceton)...thats funny, Camden fans

look at Gary Bertier's latest top 10. "Camden's blowout wins over weak teams

will not help them get ready for the playoffs"

What will Camden do when their run game gets shut down?

Comments please!!!!!

[/quote

First, I don't think anyone in the next two games will "shut down" Camden's run game. And I don't think anyone in the first two rounds of playoffs will "shut down" the run game either. Secondly, what sets this years team apart from Camden's teams in the past is their QB throws a rocket and isn't a glory hound, he doesn't seem to care who runs it in the endzone as long as it gets there and it also seems that Camden's coaching staff has finally started implementing a passing game (the one thing that has been missing for several season.) So with a great running game and a fresh passing game,I think Camden has all the pieces of the puzzle this year. Some say arrogant talk, I say just confidence in a strong, deserving group of young athletes. GO BIG BLACK!

I'm doing the radio broadcast/internet webcast for this week's game. Could anyone help me out in terms of providing a lineup and/or season stats. I usually use the Tennessean as a source for other teams but with Camden Central I had to use the Jackson Sun and did not find much there.

Look at camdenlions.com. Go under football for the roster and look under past news, the stats are at the end of every game story.

It's pretty easy to look ...PLAIN NASTY and MEAN, when you're playing WEAK TEAMS (as stated

by Gary Bertier), I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it will not be so easy come the

second and third round.

Go ahead and pound your chest and rack up big Pts and Yrds on the cup cakes, but dont

be confused, the Big Dog is still King around here and he's wearing PURPLE.

I'll be sure to tune up my ole banjo...that way I can jump right in when Camden

starts singing an old favorite called "the Third Round Blues."

Update on Camden basketball----practice starts after the third round.

PRACTICE....YOU TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE

It's pretty easy to look ...PLAIN NASTY and MEAN, when you're playing WEAK TEAMS (as stated

by Gary Bertier), I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it will not be so easy come the

second and third round.

Go ahead and pound your chest and rack up big Pts and Yrds on the cup cakes, but dont

Yeah, and one of those "weak" teams Camden beat, beat your A## just so we're clear...

And now back to Cheatham Co and a discussion that really matters :thumb:

Edited by Lions4ever

second and third round.

According to Coach T's strength of schedule,Milan has a Easier schedule than Camden LoL.

According to Coach T's strength of schedule,Milan has a Easier schedule than Camden LoL.

Camden Central has played.....

McKenzie (7-1)

+

Westview (4-3)

Stewart County (4-3)

Montgomery Central (4-3)

Waverly Central (3-4)

& as of this week.....

Cheatham County (4-3)

One of those 4-3 teams did beat Milan this year as well if I recall correctly :thumb: