Coalfield @ Oneida

crow

I'm overjoyed this game is on the reservation. Sometimes I think the players are more intent on getting the crowd up, than on their assignments. I'm not making an accusation towards the kids, sure everyone loves an electric atmostphere, I guess my thought here is that the crowd certainly comes to life after you make a play or in a big moment. Oneida folks are some of the most savvy football people around....we know what is going on and when. Keep your head in the game.....we will.

:thumb: Kazakong

I ususally try to be non-critical no matter what the circumstances, but Dang! I have to agree with you on this one Kaz. Focus on the task at hand, nevermind the crowd! If you tackle/block/stay on your feet, etc the cheers will come!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i talked with a couple of oakdale fans friday night and they said we were a lot better than kentucky south. they didnt tell me anything i didnt know. we will get are chance at them next week after we beat some purple kittys this week.

So, what your saying is you got high on refer cigarettes and got lost in the woods. During a conversation you had with a turtle and wood chuck from your wacky weed halucination, you have determined that Sunbright has a better team than Oneida? Really, is that what your going with? Really?

Better lay off them drugs Tired Kitty! We'll be seeing you in a few weeks and you will be seeing us!

Yes....Smash, OleTiger is fixated on the demise of our team. Hope his boys don't make the same mistake and take their eyes off the "purple kitties", they might just get stomped by.....and I'm quoting here....."the worse OS team ever". Not my choice of words for someone still on the schedule, but the Blue and Yellow Boy is a different breed altogether! The turtle and woodchuck should have hog tied him to a tree and left him for the Beavers! Might have cured those halluclations right up when they got down to business.

:thumb: Kazanilboda :thumb:

Yes....Smash, OleTiger is fixated on the demise of our team. Hope his boys don't make the same mistake and take their eyes off the "purple kitties", they might just get stomped by.....and I'm quoting here....."the worse OS team ever". Not my choice of words for someone still on the schedule, but the Blue and Yellow Boy is a different breed altogether! The turtle and woodchuck should have hog tied him to a tree and left him for the Beavers! Might have cured those halluclations right up when they got down to business.

:thumb: Kazanilboda :thumb:

Maybe He Should Try Moonshine Laced Lemonade....Always Works For Me... :roflolk:

Yes Butchie......but you forget, we are on the "hilly" side of the state. Our firewater, even with lemonade, is gonna leave ya with the "quivers" for several days, and we don't want the tater to get violent either. Popcorn, Willy, Buckshot, Uncle Jed, and Tommy Boy have all rummaged through these parts at different times. The stills used to outnumber the gas stations! Ole Tigger don't want none of Kentucky South Stew.....or our football team!

:thumb: Kazzanoto :thumb:

Yes Butchie......but you forget, we are on the "hilly" side of the state. Our firewater, even with lemonade, is gonna leave ya with the "quivers" for several days, and we don't want the tater to get violent either. Popcorn, Willy, Buckshot, Uncle Jed, and Tommy Boy have all rummaged through these parts at different times. The stills used to outnumber the gas stations! Ole Tigger don't want none of Kentucky South Stew.....or our football team!

:thumb: Kazzanoto :thumb:

Well Now....Hearing That Sorta Makes My Mouth Water....Sounds Like I Need To Plan A Trip To Your Area... :roflolk:

It should....the first four on that list is like having the famed Four Horsemen in your backfield. Now I'm NOT claiming they are from these parts, but I do know they have used the area because of it's relativity to wood, hill, and water! We have an abundance of all three! One of them boys, made something I have heard referred to as........"Long Walk on Water"! Said to be a religious experience not too many return from! (I recon' cause if you drink too much of it, you die) :roflol: Only known person to experience the sensation was the apostle Paul...and his walk wasn't near as long! :rolleyes: Don't know who to send you too up here Butchie? My suggestion is just to send you on your way up "No Business Creek". And....good luck.

Kazaloto

Edited by kazam37