Bledsoe at Grundy.

DelTavian

Well it now seems that Bledsoe is beatable. Grundy has put together 3 in a row. A Grundy win makes a 3 way tie for the district lead and putting tiebreakers into play.

Grundy could use a good fan base to come out Friday night. They didn't really have a strong home crowd last night. I'm sure Bledsoe will bring plenty for the visitor side with so much riding on this one.

DL.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry jh, everyone but you and warrior1981. Any news on Smith and Gibbons, I heard they were hurt late in the Harriman game? However,since I have replied on this topic I bet one smart alec will comment.

i haven't heard anything...but i know smith went out in the first half...a friend of mine said it looked bad...but he's a tough kid, if there is any way he can play...he will...not sure about gibbons, thought it might be a concussion...hope they are both back!

If both kids that got hurt in the harriman game is not able to play this could turn out to be a good game.

I agree, if there not able to play I believe Grundy wins. I hope when all is said and done, Seq is the one that plays Bledsoe in the first round of the playoffs, we want a rematch bad.

I agree, if there not able to play I believe Grundy wins. I hope when all is said and done, Seq is the one that plays Bledsoe in the first round of the playoffs, we want a rematch bad.

You know bratt22 i also would like to see a rematch. But you know the game on oct. 1 took alot out of both teams. I think both teams would still play hard but not like the first game.