OZ @ Sunbright

Nitro

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not one to blame games on referees, but the officials gave Sunbright that game. The nose guard for Sunbright plowed the noseguard over before he snapped the ball and took it from him. It should have been a penalty. Sunbright's quarterback should have been ejected after throwing an interception then grabbing the kids facemask and spearing him at the end of the play- anywhere else the player would have been thrown out. The OS kids fell on the onside kick, the refs said white ball, the OS kids get up, then the Sunbright boy gets the ball and they give it to him. Worst display of officiating and strangest game I have ever seen.

OS has nothing to be ashamed of. They fought hard and came back. I don't know what Coach Brackett said at halftime but it worked. Those kids played their rearends off that second half and deserved that victory. I know alot of people are disappointed at OS's record, but you've got to remember the lineman they had to replace from last year. That is a young inexperienced line. They have had a number of key injuries this year as well. I saw a big improvement in the line tonight, so do not get down on this team and coaching staff. They are fighting. Miller and Romero played their hearts out tonight in the 2nd half running the ball. The defense had some key plays. Aliff on the qb sack, Morgan with the interception and many others really stepped up. OS boys pick ur heads up and get ready for Wartburg next week. If you put together 4 quarters you will be unstoppable.

Edited by 4th&goal

I heard there was some controversy on the onside kick. I heard OS had it then they changed the call and gave it to Sunbright. But congrats to Sunbright. The smallest public school in the state with a football team might be ranked this week. Say what you want about their schedule, but a school that small is an underdog before the season even starts.

I am not one to blame games on referees, but the officials gave Sunbright that game. The nose guard for Sunbright plowed the noseguard over before he snapped the ball and took it from him. It should have been a penalty. Sunbright's quarterback should have been ejected after throwing an interception then grabbing the kids facemask and spearing him at the end of the play- anywhere else the player would have been thrown out. The OS kids fell on the onside kick, the refs said white ball, the OS kids get up, then the Sunbright boy gets the ball and they give it to him. Worst display of officiating and strangest game I have ever seen.

OS has nothing to be ashamed of. They fought hard and came back. I don't know what Coach Brackett said at halftime but it worked. Those kids played their rearends off that second half and deserved that victory. I know alot of people are disappointed at OS's record, but you've got to remember the lineman they had to replace from last year. That is a young inexperienced line. They have had a number of key injuries this year as well. I saw a big improvement in the line tonight, so do not get down on this team and coaching staff. They are fighting. Miller and Romero played their hearts out tonight in the 2nd half running the ball. The defense had some key plays. Aliff on the qb sack, Morgan with the interception and many others really stepped up. OS boys pick ur heads up and get ready for Wartburg next week. If you put together 4 quarters you will be unstoppable.

you need a purple tisue for the crying? you got beat by the best team in dist and you all are lucky we let you back in game. my 46-6 predicton was for 1st half and that was pretty close. we were up 35-6 and crused the rest of game. we teased the purple kittys into thinking they could play with us. how does it feel to get beat by the big tigers. we are sunbright. we are 7-1. purple kittys are 4-4.

you need a purple tisue for the crying? you got beat by the best team in dist and you all are lucky we let you back in game. my 46-6 predicton was for 1st half and that was pretty close. we were up 35-6 and crused the rest of game. we teased the purple kittys into thinking they could play with us. how does it feel to get beat by the big tigers. we are sunbright. we are 7-1. purple kittys are 4-4.

I had promised myself never to respond to you, but oh well.

Let us back in huh? We were up by 10 with 1 min left. OS whipped Sunbright in all areas the entire 2nd half. The refs gave you the ball twice at the end. You did nothing to earn it. In any other game the play where your noseguard went offsides is a penalty. You have a good team- no doubt. But that game was taken away from OS.

Best team in the dist you are in 2 place in standings right now so how are you best??? after you get beat by Wartburg you will be 3 in dist so dude seriously think before you type. All your talk makes more and more people get to where they cant stand sunbright and that is a shame because they have a decent team and if they made it to the playoffs other Morgan Co people would like to see them do good but as for me if they do happen to get in playoffs I will be hoping they get destroyed so you will shut up. Playoffs or not a team in Morgan, Roane is not going very far after regular season.

Guest Shocker0

Its funny ole tigger, your big tiggers have only lost 1 game and still cant get in the state rankings. Must mean theyre kittens......

Man, Sunbright would kill Hampton. You guys haven't beat anyone good...but that's because your district is horrible. I hope Sunbright meets you guys in the playoffs. They'll crush you. I been trying to figure out how A) Hampton is state ranked when they are barely squeaking out wins over Unaka and 2) Why an actual decent 2a team like Wartburg is below them. They'll figure it out soon enough.

Man, Sunbright would kill Hampton. You guys haven't beat anyone good...but that's because your district is horrible. I hope Sunbright meets you guys in the playoffs. They'll crush you. I been trying to figure out how A) Hampton is state ranked when they are barely squeaking out wins over Unaka and 2) Why an actual decent 2a team like Wartburg is below them. They'll figure it out soon enough.

You must be ole tiggers boy, for one it would be pretty hard for them to meet in the playoffs considering theyre 2a, shouldve figured u wouldnt have known much either. But say wat u want were 8-0, 4th in the state 2a that is and u all aint even ranked, hmmmmm. We aint the best and we proly have no chance in H##L off winning or even playin for the ball but how many times have u all even made it out of the first round?????