Who wants to see Smyrna V.S Oakland at MTSU?

Bigdaddy56

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna wins this one will be close game but Smyrna just has too many playmakers on there team Oakland only has a few... it should be played at Smyrna tha best stadium in TN

A few? Ill just strike that up to bias........... Smyrna is less than ideal for a game of this magnitude but its ultimately their choice. Ill be there early anyways

Does Smyrna have a small hs stadium or something?

I pick Oakland to win this one.

Its a decent sized stadium, but I wont be suprised at all if the visitors section is filled up by 6:30. I think this is the one time that maybe having the game at middle would not hurt the atmosphere of the game, given the potenital ramifications of this game.

Its a decent sized stadium, but I wont be suprised at all if the visitors section is filled up by 6:30. I think this is the one time that maybe having the game at middle would not hurt the atmosphere of the game, given the potenital ramifications of this game.

Against blackman visitor side full (except for area for band) at 6:10 should put band down along track in temp bleachers for this one that would help some.

A few? Ill just strike that up to bias........... Smyrna is less than ideal for a game of this magnitude but its ultimately their choice. Ill be there early anyways

Just curious, what rutherford county high school football field would you consider to be ideal for a game of this magnitude? And don't say Oakland. :roflol:

Just curious, what rutherford county high school football field would you consider to be ideal for a game of this magnitude? And don't say Oakland. :roflol:

I think Riverdale is as ideal as any, has alot of space for seating other than the bleachers. Never would happen, but would be nice to see all the boro schools pitch in some money to build a larger facility for games like this. Oakland is not well equipped either for games like this, but it certainly has more space than the Smyrna and LaVergne do.