who wins the 1A state championship

csa

The map has been updated and Huntland dropped out of quad 2. There are some major changes and SP is in the quad with G.V. now. That I did not see coming.

1a Playoff Map

Edit: Hollow-Rock Bruceton came into the West Quad and Huntland dropped out which is what caused the dramatic shift. SP moved from quad 3 to 2.

Edited by rlh

The map has been updated and Huntland dropped out of quad 2. There are some major changes and SP is in the quad with G.V. now. That I did not see coming.

1a Playoff Map

Edit: Hollow-Rock Bruceton came into the West Quad and Huntland dropped out which is what caused the dramatic shift. SP moved from quad 3 to 2.

Whoever comes out of Quad 3 alive, go ahead and give them the gold ball.

Edited by cornerback10

Not sure why your laughing? From top to bottom 3 is stronger than 2.

S.P. and G.V. are in Quad 2 as of week 7.

As of Week 7,

Quad 2:

South Pittsburg

Gordonsville

Monterey

Eagleville

Moore County

Middle TN Christian

Quad 1:

Copper Basin

Cloudland

Greenback

Sunburnt

CoalField

Harriman

Quad 3:

Wayne County

Perry County

Nashville Christian

Collinwood

Cornersville

Columbia Academy

Quad 4:

Lake County

Jo B.

South Fulton

Hollow-Rock Bruceton

Huntingdon

Clarksville Academy

Teams on the Bubble

Huntland (in last week, out this week)

Clay County

West Carrol (Long Shot)

Union City (long long shot)

Im laughing because as long as quadrant 2 has South Pittsburg and Gordonsville they are both MAJOR players for the Gold Ball. I believe S.P and Gordonsville are the teams to beat with Jo Byrns-Cedar Hill then Wayne County-Waynesboro as the #3 and #4 teams.

I looked at the schedules of those teams you listed on the bubble. Union City has a better than average shot. They won 3 games, but look at the last 3 games they play. They are all very winnable. Clay County-Celina can also finish with a 4-6 record which might be good enough to get them in. West Carroll is another one that could finish 4-6 and get in as well.

Cornerback10. I am sure Wayne County-Waynesboro and Perry County-Linden are good teams, but they have never been to the big show have they? Maybe everything will get changed around and S.P. and Gordonsville will beat put in the same quadrant as Wayne County-Waynesboro and Jo Byrns-Cedar Hill. I would LOVE that.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Im laughing because as long as quadrant 2 has South Pittsburg and Gordonsville they are both MAJOR players for the Gold Ball. I believe S.P and Gordonsville are the teams to beat with Jo Byrns-Cedar Hill then Wayne County-Waynesboro as the #3 and #4 teams.

I looked at the schedules of those teams you listed on the bubble. Union City has a better than average shot. They won 3 games, but look at the last 3 games they play. They are all very winnable. Clay County-Celina can also finish with a 4-6 record which might be good enough to get them in. West Carroll is another one that could finish 4-6 and get in as well.

Cornerback10. I am sure Wayne County-Waynesboro and Perry County-Linden are good teams, but they have never been to the big show have they? Maybe everything will get changed around and S.P. and Gordonsville will beat put in the same quadrant as Wayne County-Waynesboro and Jo Byrns-Cedar Hill. I would LOVE that.

What does it matter if they've been before? I didn't have to pee when I woke up this morning but, that doesn't mean I won't tomorrow morning.