Who's the best player in 2a?

BDF36

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor North has multiple players that could probably be the feature players on most teams. The QB Whitmire is the best I have seen as far as a pure passing QB. Garner is also a GREAT running back. They have three receivers that are all 6'3-6'4 range. I just need to stop. They have ALOT of good players. It will take a really good team to beat them.

Nah if your overall team is good then mention them and There is a player from Cosby you probably havent heard of but he is there team plays every postion touches the ball every play he almost beat us this year by his self but he is a great player would love to have him on our team his name is Horzong #5 i think!

im pretty sure his name is Herzog and pujo i know you seen his line... they are not world beaters...

Brice White from Riverside is a man. He's not very big, but he's all heart. Best runner, receiver, and tackler the panthers have. Very solid football player and on 4th and 2 not sure theres anyone else you'd rather have with the ball in their hands.

A very solid statement. He's not flashy and not interested in attention. He just don't like to lose, and will do everything he can to win. All heart. An old school type player. You wont hear about him statewide cause he dont have the numbers but if you play against him he will stick out.

A very solid statement. He's not flashy and not interested in attention. He just don't like to lose, and will do everything he can to win. All heart. An old school type player. You wont hear about him statewide cause he dont have the numbers but if you play against him he will stick out.

Well he did make all state last year and have over 1200 yards rushing i believe soo his stats are pretty solid considering he splits carries with another thousand yard rusher. But your definately right about the hating to lose. Don't matter what sport it is, he's a competitior plain and simple. He shows you don't have to be an amazing athlete to be a really good high school football player. Leadership, heart, and toughness are all the words you need to describe him. Excited to see how far he can lead Riverside this year

Well he did make all state last year and have over 1200 yards rushing i believe soo his stats are pretty solid considering he splits carries with another thousand yard rusher. But your definately right about the hating to lose. Don't matter what sport it is, he's a competitior plain and simple. He shows you don't have to be an amazing athlete to be a really good high school football player. Leadership, heart, and toughness are all the words you need to describe him. Excited to see how far he can lead Riverside this year

What number is he I can't remember if he's 6 or the other guy