Who has the best fans

Guest caligula

The greatest fans EVER are from KENTUCKY. Kentucky has two boys that paint their ENTIRE body blue, looks great, with a white K. They attend every home game and most away games. It takes them 3 hours to apply the paint and 6 hours to clean it off! One invented a special type of paint that took less time to get off! THOSE are TRUE FANS! No one else can compare...NO ONE...don't even try! Not to mention the guys that line up every year, first in line, for Kentucky Midnight Madness tickets, like 50+ years!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey metsdude, yeah I have seen a game or two. The painted up dudes being painted up are OK. The jumping around on the field mocking the team as they do warmups that is what bothers me. Beech may not do it this year but for the last 2 you have. Having team spirit is good. Getting on the opposing teams field and acting like that is disrespectful. Doing it at your place is one thing doing it on the road is another. And for the record, usually the painted up guys in college and in professional ball are also the ones drunk and in police custody after the game :

[Edited by GWAVE1 on 10-5-02 1:28P]

[Edited by GWAVE1 on 10-5-02 1:30P]

Guest VOLCOWBOY

I don't know about the fans now, or the "Pumpkin Heads" but I know that when I was a student at LCHS from 93-95, we were the best fans in the state. In 94 when the Falcons won the state championship, the city of Nashville was dreading Lincoln County coming up there. And I do mean LINCOLN COUNTY. Everybody was there. I'd say about 80% of Vanderbilt Stadium was blue, and it was loud. So my vote goes to Lincoln County.

i dont know how about all the school spirit fans.. but i know in middle tennessee that centennial has some crazy fans. we have never been very good but now we are 4-2 and we lost to are 2 biggest rivals. but we went nuts at both games. i know we had like 150 students at the franklin game and all went on a hill by our school dressed in kilts. we all ran down like they did in braveheart. we had face paint and went nuts. i know we were really loud and had so many students there that were really in the game.. we ending up losing 28-7 but everyone taht went thought it was well worth it.