• Hunter Thompson (Blackman)
    • Deon Meadows (Smyrna)
    • Jaiari Dunaway (Siegel)
    • Jess Patton (Blackman)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all of them are special, how come only Dunaway has UT knockin' on his door. A scolly from the big State School would, IMO, be a fair assessment of the level of talent the guy has. Apparently, the Vols think this kid can play. I also heard he brings the pain factor into every hit? Just the walls talking.

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

All of these LB's are special and I have seen them all play this year in the gauntlet that is district 7AAA. In my opinion I believe Dunaway is the best out of all of these guys and that is just because the kid has the nack for the ball. He feels no pain and as stated above he is usually ran away from. Dunaway has a few offers other than UT and it will be interesting to see where ends up playing college ball. Where are the others possibly going to play ball next year?

Disagree, Deon is small and does like contact in the middle, leans more toward the outside to get his tackles. Could very well be moved to safety in college. :popcorneater:

Ok If I say he is the best player instead of linebacker out of the 4 does that help? Ive seen the other three several times and I do think all of them are really good but, I don't see the same kind of speed sideline to sideline as I do with Meadows. Now with that being said I do not think that he lays the wood as well as the two boys for Blackman but, the guy is a tackling machine and very rarely misses any.