South Pitt at Polk County

PittsburgLegend

Thanks jusboro....however, we "Have" to play up because we can't get many other teams to schedule us. For some reason, everyone turns us down when we try to schedule open games.

Tom even a loss or two along the way jus helps the program when taking those shots from bettr ball teams, you guys will be there in the end and will b the team to

beat in 1A ! Good luck tonight

Its Thursday..which means a walkthrough..helmet and shorts

Walkthrough? Your joking. How can we be ready to play a big game just walking through? This is a bunch of mess. Grider needs to have these boys in full pads and full contact. I have never heard of this walking through mess. I garuntee you that this might cost us the game. You think im joking but im not.

Wingman isn't a Pirate basher by nature. He's been positive about us plenty in the past. I think last year he got fed up with some of the fans on here though. If you will notice, I don't think any of his posts have been negative towards the team but towards the fans.

With that said, good luck to both teams tonight. No matter the outcome, I am just glad to be playing a quality opponent again. Only one game this year hasn't involved the mercy rule. Tonight will make it 2.

TDS, Old Pirate yous is suddenly sounding like a skillet head. OP has attempted to advise folkes all Pirates (fans/players) ain't like a few on here always.....talking about mercy ruling opposing teams. Recon wingman has posted plenty negative posts about the PIRATES and feel sure some is jest him rattling a few cages. Ole great grand pappy told Old Pirate many times....

"OP yous got to take the bitter with the sweet" figure us folkes need to take heed to that.

Leastways, OP says the Pirates find a way to pull out the "W" in the goat corral but sure nuff will leave the Pirates battered and bruised.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

SP is a powerhouse in 1A ball, Only held back by their head ball coach.

Personnel attacks like this have no place on a high school message board. If you want to hide behind a screen name there are web sites for that. It makes me wonder why you are so bitter.You may want the job, I just don't know.

Edited by pegleg

Interesting point of view by TruthPrevails....However JasssVegas would give their pinky finger to have Grider and his staff...They are delusional up there hence why the have fired 5 coaches in ten years or whatever...Fact is they just haven't had much talent and their jealous because in the 90's all things talent wise were pretty equal and nowadays that just ain't the case...TrainTracks says them Jasper guys gene pool must have dried up cause things don't look encouraging ANYTIME soon for our has been neighbors up the road haha

Edited by TrainTracks99

Wingman isn't a Pirate basher by nature. He's been positive about us plenty in the past. I think last year he got fed up with some of the fans on here though. If you will notice, I don't think any of his posts have been negative towards the team but towards the fans.

With that said, good luck to both teams tonight. No matter the outcome, I am just glad to be playing a quality opponent again. Only one game this year hasn't involved the mercy rule. Tonight will make it 2.

It's just that his last few post made it sound that way...I stand corrected...thanks... see ya tonight!!

GO PIRATES

I said i would wait till friday to post again so here I am. Tongiht is going to be a great game and both teams will play with heart and pride which I love. Both teams need this game beacause of who the play throughout the year not many close hard fought games. I'm not picking a score all I got to say is its going to be a close game. Good luck to both teams and a injury free game both teams need their players for the playoffs. Have a safe trip up to benton tongiht SP fans. Go Wildcats

продажа авто

TrainTracks says this game has the makings of a good ol fashioned slobberknocker!! Can SP get sweet redemption or does Polk continue to punch the Pirates in the mouth?? Sp is much better upfront this year but it might not matter...3-5 Defense fails again against power running teams...Polk 28 SP 21

Until we get players to adapt to another style D these teams will always be our Anchilles heel...TrainTracks hopes he is wrong but refuses to not think outside the box...Should be a hard fought game...Good luck to both teams

I am riding with someone else, but if you are serious, I know we have room for 1 more, there is just 3 of us. How can I reach you? What exit you at in Cleveland?

I'm the 3rd exit, and I was serious at the time, until the wife threw some plans on me. :ph34r: So Now I will just have to say good luck Pirates! Its payback time. If you can test me some updates that would be awesome. Piratetom may still have my number.

Edited by reaction