McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is true but there bound to be some people over there with some :unsure:

Htown Are u serious!!!! someone complaining about someone not being classy and they are from HUNTINGDON!! oh my u must be mistaken.. this is coming from a team that used to live on running the score board up on people and now that they cant run the score board up, all of a sudden it is bad.. be glad comer went for the knee at the end of game i pretty sure max arnold could have found the endzone with little resistence.. my eighth grade year the mustangs put up 62 on us and blamed it on us painting our face!! ??? the tables have turned now good buddy.. but dont come to us with this class thing especially when u are from huntingdon!!!!!!!!!! :P

Htown Are u serious!!!! someone complaining about someone not being classy and they are from HUNTINGDON!! oh my u must be mistaken.. this is coming from a team that used to live on running the score board up on people and now that they cant run the score board up, all of a sudden it is bad.. be glad comer went for the knee at the end of game i pretty sure max arnold could have found the endzone with little resistence.. my eighth grade year the mustangs put up 62 on us and blamed it on us painting our face!! ??? the tables have turned now good buddy.. but dont come to us with this class thing especially when u are from huntingdon!!!!!!!!!! :P

:roflol::roflolk:

:roflol::roflolk:

Hey Man...I Did Say Warbritton Was A Good One...And The Guy Playing The Flute...? Didn't I?

And Where In The Heck Did Those Hoser Ref's Come From? How Can Time Not Run Out On An Offensive Penalty? You Had 1.7 Seconds Before The Snap....They Flagged Ya....Didn't Step It Off...Gave Ya The Ball And 2 Secxonds Back On The Clock....Then Called Timeout...Moved The Ball Closer To The Goal And Then Let Ya Run The Play...Now How In The Heck Did They Justify That?..Only Huntingdon Can Get Penalized And Rewarded With 3 Yards. And Seconds Back n The Clock

Edited by Butchie

Hey Man...I Did Say Warbritton Was A Good One...And The Guy Playing The Flute...? Didn't I?

And Where In The Heck Did Those Hoser Ref's Come From? How Can Time Not Run Out On An Offensive Penalty? You Had 1.7 Seconds Before The Snap....They Flagged Ya....Didn't Step It Off...Gave Ya The Ball And 2 Secxonds Back On The Clock....Then Called Timeout...Moved The Ball Closer To The Goal And Then Let Ya Run The Play...Now How In The Heck Did They Justify That?..Only Huntingdon Can Get Penalized And Rewarded With 3 Yards. And Seconds Back n The Clock

:roflolk:

:roflolk::roflol:

When in Huningdon you have to play all the ponys that also includes the Zebras.