McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

first, officials were from memphis. The way i was explained that play at half is they blew the whistle illegal formation and offsides. Penalty offset replay down. McKenzie beat Huntingdon because of a poor game plan. How do you change your defense from 4 down lineman to 5 to stop a team that can pass when your pass defense is poor at best. I know alot of those kids on Huntingdon and they played hard but it starts at the top. As for McKenzie needing class, yes they seem to have a FEW people that are very poor sportsman. If post yourself on the opposing teams statue after a game you have no class.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for having my back on this one 6. At least you knew what I meant!!! I owe you one man!!! :thumb:

i got ur back duck. some people just dont get it... it just only makes sense.. week 9 u will be alot better with a green team like that. yea max is a three year starter .. lol.. but not at qb!!! max has like 19 int at his db position and is one of the best wr. on the team. but obviously not too shabby a Qb..

ritz the official still have no clue whats was going on before half.. no there was not offside on defense!!! it was on offense.. the penalty was not marked off and time was put back on!! regardless we won big and thats the bottom line! i dont want any huntingdon person refering to mckenzie as not being classy when huntingdon is as far from classy as it comes.. well maybe now that they cant win that they cant run up score that they are!

As for the play, just tellin ya what i was told, sorry you disagree but that is what was said. Im not from huntingdon and was just there as a spectator. I do know that when I was in HS(not at Huntingdon for the record), McKenzie acted the same way with us, just thought it was a trend and as i said, its a few but enough that is noticable.

As for the play, just tellin ya what i was told, sorry you disagree but that is what was said. Im not from huntingdon and was just there as a spectator. I do know that when I was in HS(not at Huntingdon for the record), McKenzie acted the same way with us, just thought it was a trend and as i said, its a few but enough that is noticable.

whatever ur school may be,,, i am sure it has some too! <_<

Htown Are u serious!!!! someone complaining about someone not being classy and they are from HUNTINGDON!! oh my u must be mistaken.. this is coming from a team that used to live on running the score board up on people and now that they cant run the score board up, all of a sudden it is bad.. be glad comer went for the knee at the end of game i pretty sure max arnold could have found the endzone with little resistence.. my eighth grade year the mustangs put up 62 on us and blamed it on us painting our face!! ??? the tables have turned now good buddy.. but dont come to us with this class thing especially when u are from huntingdon!!!!!!!!!! :P

i remember the face paint game well. what do you do when you empty the bench and still keep scoring, and we did empty the bench. i guess the next step would be to tell the players to just fall down. hate to do that, they may be fourth string but they deserve to score too for all their hard work at practice. oh, and by the way, if you are one of the classy fans that took your picture in front of the new statue, that was flattery to the fullest extent. we are proud of it. thats what people do in front of the white house, statue of liberty, ect.

i remember the face paint game well. what do you do when you empty the bench and still keep scoring, and we did empty the bench. i guess the next step would be to tell the players to just fall down. hate to do that, they may be fourth string but they deserve to score too for all their hard work at practice. oh, and by the way, if you are one of the classy fans that took your picture in front of the new statue, that was flattery to the fullest extent. we are proud of it. thats what people do in front of the white house, statue of liberty, ect.

There is a statue over there? I didnt see it. Where might it b? Is it of Swenson? Is it a Colonel Reb that Butchie took over Thursday? And is the bell still over there? I do recall the bell.

I do wish you guys would call the scoreboard repairman. I have several connections over there and it seems you play almost all your games with some scoreboard malfunction. Clock doesnt work, forgot to pay the electric bill, somebody shot out half the LEDs on one side, etc......

now that the rebels are finally winning some games after many years, they need to add just 2 more things to have a complete program, class and sportsmanship.

If you have the time and fortitude to dig back thu the CoachT threads for about 6-7 years and see what the Huntingdon posters were throwing at us you would most likely feel we were being quite nice last night. We're just giving back a SMALL PORTION of what ya'll have heaped on us for years!!! And actually, I've gone back and read the posts on this season's game and I don't find anything that I consider classless or unsportsmanlike. We just said we were gonna win and we did!!! It was OK back in the day when Huntingdon was telling us that EVERY freakin' year. Why is it not OK now??????? And also, the Rebels have had a 8-2 or 9-1 team for more than a FEW years (actually we were 13-0 going in to the semi's against Memphis Mitchell in 2001....we also beat Huntingdon that year!) so we haven't just FINALLY started winning.

Of course I'm a Rebel fan and always will be. But, I have no hatred for Htown. Just don't want to lose to ya'll again anytime soon! You know, kinda like ya'll feel!!! Several of the Mustangs have come and played at Bethel and I've supported them 100%. One is starting here now and playing good ball (Lucas Dill). Kenon Holder is over here to. For that matter, Terrance Bell was one of the two best RB's in Bethel history. Loved to watch him play. The other was A.D. Smith who was in the same backfield with Terrance. They were a duo to watch.

Edited by duckman38201

When the "face paint" game was played I was doing the video for the Rebels. So you think the Huntingdon bench was emptied??? Wanna come over and watch the video with me and tell me just how many subs you can see in the game with a minute and a half to go (and Huntingdon still throwing the ball at the endzone?)!!!! I still have the master copy my friend!!!!!! You don't want to argue this case 'cause you will lose it. I'm holding the evidence!!!

You are obviously much too young to understand the position you are putting yourself in here. But, to us more seasoned posters all you are telling us is it's OK if ya'll do it to us but we can't do it to the Mustangs!!! Get your heart off your sleve and grow up.

Edited by duckman38201

Congrats to the rebs.

Ur asking the people like butchie to be CLASSY..............and SPORTSMAN-LIKE???????????????? Good luck with that! :thumb::roflol:

:roflol: There ya go crackin' me up again DC!!!! Hey look, Huntingdon has a good offensive team. They throw the short to very intermediate passes pretty well. But, they are a running team! #18 (Warbritton) is a fine one. He's really hard to corral. #11 is a good one too. Their line is small but pretty quick and will give their backs some quick holes to hit and they do it pretty well. If SF can control the line of scrimmage and stop #18 and #11 ya' got a shot at it.

I've had a little sucess at calming 'ol Butchie down (and he still puts up with me!) but, you know how that goes!! At least I know with him it's all in fun. With some others it's not.

Htown Are u serious!!!! someone complaining about someone not being classy and they are from HUNTINGDON!! oh my u must be mistaken.. this is coming from a team that used to live on running the score board up on people and now that they cant run the score board up, all of a sudden it is bad.. be glad comer went for the knee at the end of game i pretty sure max arnold could have found the endzone with little resistence.. my eighth grade year the mustangs put up 62 on us and blamed it on us painting our face!! ??? the tables have turned now good buddy.. but dont come to us with this class thing especially when u are from huntingdon!!!!!!!!!! :P

if you were one of the idiots that painted thier faces then yes we beat the heck out of you and made you like it! you deserved it back then. just saying! this years team is the best one ive seen from yall ever, quarterback is better than any yall have had in my opinon.

if you were one of the idiots that painted thier faces then yes we beat the heck out of you and made you like it! you deserved it back then. just saying! this years team is the best one ive seen from yall ever, quarterback is better than any yall have had in my opinon.

Actually only one kid on the team did that and it was like Dr. Love of Kiss. I told him not to do it before we left here but, he did it anyway. My son was on that team so I was not one of the team then except for being on the roof doing video.

We deserved a mauling of epic proportions bacause one kid painted his face on Halloween???????

Now you know why we don't mind kickin' ya'lls butt every chance we get. (and it couild have been worse 'cause we knee'd out at the end and only were running the ball. The only time you stopped us was when we knee'd out!!)

I can remember more crap from Huntingdon about football than you can dream up on your best day. Last 5 years we been giving some of it back and it doesn't feel very good does it!!!!

I won't disagree about our team this season. A lot of kids have stepped up and played some good ball. Still, they have to prove to me that they are the best of late. Take us to the Semi's and I'll totally agree.

Mustangs have a shot at that too but need to get tough up front on both sides of the ball and, well, the D secondary needs to get it together. Good luck from here on out.

Edited by duckman38201