Jo Byrns @ Clarksville Academy

MOTO24

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Moto and Shep. You can get there by typing www.clarksvilleacademyfootball.com

Your site is really good, I'm sure alot of folks appreciate it, and actually us as fans and parents are ready for the Devils to have some competition, this game should tell alot bout both teams and where they stand as the playoffs close in, gosh it hard to believe it's already week 9 !

Your site is really good, I'm sure alot of folks appreciate it, and actually us as fans and parents are ready for the Devils to have some competition, this game should tell alot bout both teams and where they stand as the playoffs close in, gosh it hard to believe it's already week 9 !

This may be a better game than alot of folks are expecting to see. We need to be focused.

This may be a better game than alot of folks are expecting to see. We need to be focused.

I agree! I wonder how JB will react if/when they don't have the easy success on offense they've had for most of the year. :ph34r: The same goes for the defense; how will they react if/when CA puts some points on the board? It's going to be interesting. On one hand I've got all the confidence in the world but JB has yet to play a team like CA so how can you really know. CA looks like they have an explosive offense and a solid defense. Hopefully the Devils will look playoff ready on Friday. You don't want to get playoff ready in the playoffs, you want to do it now. Now is the time to get really focused on "FINISHING"!

I agree! I wonder how JB will react if/when they don't have the easy success on offense they've had for most of the year. :ph34r: The same goes for the defense; how will they react if/when CA puts some points on the board? It's going to be interesting. On one hand I've got all the confidence in the world but JB has yet to play a team like CA so how can you really know. CA looks like they have an explosive offense and a solid defense. Hopefully the Devils will look playoff ready on Friday. You don't want to get playoff ready in the playoffs, you want to do it now. Now is the time to get really focused on "FINISHING"!

I have the same questions as you Moto. I am glad we have these two opponents on the end. If this team is what I think it is it will take it to another level Friday night. I hope I am right.

I have the same questions as you Moto. I am glad we have these two opponents on the end. If this team is what I think it is it will take it to another level Friday night. I hope I am right.

Yep, the last time JB played the top two teams in the district/region to end the regular season was in '08 and we made it to the big show. Neither game that year was pretty for JB but we learned a lot about our team (lost to Cascade 15-14 & beat McEwen 14-7). I hope the same thing happens this year...JB needs the competition to remind them that there are no more cupcakes. A close game with CA is just what the doctor ordered.

Alot will depend on whether or not the boys in line realize after las week that the upcoming opponents are of quality status from here out, we do have the potential but fell short of expectations las week, I believe there will be more of a focused effort this week as I know that CA would like certainly love to beat the Devils, if we come to play to our potential then I think the Devils will prevail ! I think we will see what we've been wanting to see !

Yep, the last time JB played the top two teams in the district/region to end the regular season was in '08 and we made it to the big show. Neither game that year was pretty for JB but we learned a lot about our team (lost to Cascade 15-14 & beat McEwen 14-7). I hope the same thing happens this year...JB needs the competition to remind them that there are no more cupcakes. A close game with CA is just what the doctor ordered.

What the Doctor Ordered................... Doc said that I could start getting out for a short time and for me not to over do it........... I am going to try to make my first game of the year. That is if I don't over do it this week. I should know if I will be there for the game Friday night later in the week. If I'm able to show up I it will be nice to see all yall again....................... :motorbike: :motorbike: :motorbike: