Jo Byrns @ Clarksville Academy

MOTO24

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe it or not but I am anxious to see what Academy will bring for the Devils Friday night. Some are picking an upset. I gotta see it.

Would love to see this game live,but committed to WHH..my Daughter Cheers for em. So I am thinking since it is brodcast live on ihigh.com. There will also be a video to watch later. I am counting on it. The HC CA game is on there from last week. You can get the link to ihigh from Motos link to Clarksville Aca on the Jo Byrns web site/ cool.

Now for my prediction.... as always it comes down to alot of "ifs". If CA can play D against the power and finess of JB, if JB can cover the deep threat and the option of CA,if JB can stay focused even if they get down and visa versa for CA. Its gonna be a war. Clarksville ACA is tough...they put the pedal to the metal on WHH just like JB did.

I say its toss up and this game may go to whoever has the ball last. 28-28 into the last couple o minutes.

Then it goes to whoever wants it most.

U pick em

Prob Jo Byrns.

I don't think I've ever commented on someone's grammar thank you very much. As long as I can figure out what someone is saying I don't care what it looks like.

Well By Reading the Logger's Posts Someone At Your School Doesn't Deserve Tenure! :roflolk:

well i say J B holds CA to 14 and J B will score at least 28 and if CA turn's the ball over 35-14 J B FEEL THE BURN BABY

See What I Mean?? :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie