Jo Byrns @ Clarksville Academy

MOTO24

Same could be said for JB about not seeing an O or D like CA is going to bring to the table. Other than WHHHS (who really isn't that good of a team) and Cascade (opening game with the Champions replacing a big Sr. class) JB has played virtually nobody. If CA had been healthy to start the year they would be at least 7-1 right now maybe 8-0 (NCS game may have turned out differently with a healthy QB in rhythm). It's undeniable that JB still has more talent on the field than CA but how will JB react if its a game in the 4th quarter? JB probably wins but ti will not be easy.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same could be said for JB about not seeing an O or D like CA is going to bring to the table. Other than WHHHS (who really isn't that good of a team) and Cascade (opening game with the Champions replacing a big Sr. class) JB has played virtually nobody. If CA had been healthy to start the year they would be at least 7-1 right now maybe 8-0 (NCS game may have turned out differently with a healthy QB in rhythm). It's undeniable that JB still has more talent on the field than CA but how will JB react if its a game in the 4th quarter? JB probably wins but ti will not be easy.

I really hope it isn't easy.

The Devils are down right at twenty-four hours before they meet CA. The Devils have practiced hard and are ready for this game. We will soon see how far CA has come from the last several years and if they are as good as everyone thinks they are I expect a close game early with the Devils pulling away at the end. The team will have to play together and play hard hitting Devils football let's finish this. This group of Seniors have become used to winning. Let's keep that tradition going. We need to hit them hard early and often.

The Devils are down right at twenty-four hours before they meet CA. The Devils have practiced hard and are ready for this game. We will soon see how far CA has come from the last several years and if they are as good as everyone thinks they are I expect a close game early with the Devils pulling away at the end. The team will have to play together and play hard hitting Devils football let's finish this. This group of Seniors have become used to winning. Let's keep that tradition going. We need to hit them hard early and often.

I still think you should come to Linden. :thumb: