Gordonsville vs Clay Co.

pasttiger

first of all congrats to g-ville they have a heck of a team can see why they are so excited about there playoff hopes as far as clay ahhhhhhhh turnovers all year turnovers and bad penalty's have killed them dont get me wrong the best team won no question but i think clay really surprised some folks in blue take away some ints and fumbles and give us that interception our guy dropped late in 2nd quarter and this was a lot closer game but if ifs and buts were candy and nuts never mind good try guys you at least made them works get your heads on right and win next week

CC has some real players coming on and I hope the home crowd appreciates them a whole lot more next season than they have this year. I do believe the cheerleaders quit cheering, the crowd was sparse at best and it was SENIOR NIGHT PEOPLE!!!!! How disheartening for these young men who go out and practice and work trying to field a team you can all be proud of.

And to the school board of Clay County!!! SHAME ON YOU !!! Build a new high school, a nice football field, put a track around it, yet ignore the visiting teams needs. Gordonsville was more than likely the best gate you had this year and a good number of the Gville fans stood up, lots that don't hang the fence at home, we couldn't see most of the game because our team was standing in front of us. Did you run out of money? How many kids run track for Clay County??

If you'll excuse me, I'll jump off my soapbox now ..

oh and way to go Tigers!!

CC has some real players coming on and I hope the home crowd appreciates them a whole lot more next season than they have this year. I do believe the cheerleaders quit cheering, the crowd was sparse at best and it was SENIOR NIGHT PEOPLE!!!!! How disheartening for these young men who go out and practice and work trying to field a team you can all be proud of.

And to the school board of Clay County!!! SHAME ON YOU !!! Build a new high school, a nice football field, put a track around it, yet ignore the visiting teams needs. Gordonsville was more than likely the best gate you had this year and a good number of the Gville fans stood up, lots that don't hang the fence at home, we couldn't see most of the game because our team was standing in front of us. Did you run out of money? How many kids run track for Clay County??

Good post!! :thumb:

Now, I normally hang the fence like I did Friday, however, I had a problem.

I couldn't find a place on the fence because of too little sitting.

And, I have to echo Blubellz' opinion, the CC crowd was pitiful.

I do hope the have some success soon.