Sending My Thoughts and Prayers

PUMMELKING

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sad part is that a few years ago central was on track to at least be competative, i dont think we would have ever won but we were on track getting better, now the wheel have fallen off the goodin bus, he needs to find someone who can run a offense.

What offense do you see as being effective for this team. Next years team as well?

I was impressed with the Chargers last year when they came to Knoxville for the first round of the playoffs. They had good size, speed, and were physical. Why have the wheels fallen off this year? Was last years team heavily weighted with seniors? Have players quite or transferred? Has there been a coaching change? A rash of injuries? I would think the schedule would have remained the same with the 2 year contracts. Honestly, I've just been surprised each week when I've read the results of their games. Was this expected for this year :?:

I was impressed with the Chargers last year when they came to Knoxville for the first round of the playoffs. They had good size, speed, and were physical. Why have the wheels fallen off this year? Was last years team heavily weighted with seniors? Have players quite or transferred? Has there been a coaching change? A rash of injuries? I would think the schedule would have remained the same with the 2 year contracts. Honestly, I've just been surprised each week when I've read the results of their games. Was this expected for this year :?:

Yes, it was somewhat expected with a lot of seniors leaving and a small inexperienced o-line. But I don't believe anyone could have foreseen a winless season for the Chargers. Should be a lot better next year, may even have a winning record.

They did graduate some quality players with leadership ability and skills. They also have lost some good coaches over the past few years. Not knocking the ones now, they are good guys, sometimes chemistry is not exactly the same with the departure or bringing in of new staff.

Edited by PUMMELKING

They did graduate some quality players with leadership ability and skills. They also have lost some good coaches over the past few years. Not knocking the ones now, they are good guys, sometimes chemistry is not exactly the same with the departure or bringing in of new staff.

the ones there now are very good guys. that doesnt always mean they will be very good coaches. the defense has shown improvement through the year, cant say the same for the offense.