Peabody goes to South Fulton

JungleJim125

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this would be a close game.Not surprised that Trenton won but by the score..If I'm not mistaken..the South Fulton-Union City game will be for a playoff berth.Not sure though.I believe the top 2 teams go..The Greenfield loss may really haunt South Fulton.Also..word I had tonight is the South Fulto quarterback was hurt and may be out.Hopefully not.!

I thought this would be a close game.Not surprised that Trenton won but by the score..If I'm not mistaken..the South Fulton-Union City game will be for a playoff berth.Not sure though.I believe the top 2 teams go..The Greenfield loss may really haunt South Fulton.Also..word I had tonight is the South Fulto quarterback was hurt and may be out.Hopefully not.!

I hope the QB is ok and can play if SF gets in! I am shocked at the score but not totally surprised Peabody won! I have posted several times Peabody is much better than their 3-5 record! They lost to Mckenzie and Humboldt and your Falcons by a total of 22 points and lost to Dresden bu 6! No excuses they just did not hang on to the ball in the zone when you don't you lose simply as that! Hopefully this will carry on into the playoffs if they get in! GC next week and hopefully a new season will start! :mrgreen:

Edited by zebra99

Trenton learned a lesson. Against Dresden they talked and even had some major school newspaper crap get out to opponent. This week they kept humble, i think?, and not everyone knew they had players return and dang were they good. They did the talking on the field. Impressive win. 21, 23, and 68 are STUDS! I'm sure I'm missing a few, but I couldn't take my eyes off watching 68 demolish anything in his way. HOW DID SF BEAT LAKE???? Football is a strange game of matchups.

Zebra u makin it to this game?

I did make it last night but i didn't know it till the last minute! I got my weekends mess up my daughter has to go out of town on buisness trips from time to time and old grandad has to babysit! Anyway i though it was this week but it is next week old age lol!! I hope South Fulton QB gets ok! Like i said not totally shocked with the Peabody win but was at the margin of victory! Last night was the most complete game the Tide have played all year! South Fulton has to beat Union City next week to get into the playoffs that is mine understanding! If Peabody plays as they did last night the Tide might just upset somebody before it's said and done! Maybe we can meet some where along during the playoffs. Just look for old bald short fat man with glasses! Good luck next week at Union City!

Edited by zebra99

I did make it last night but i didn't know it till the last minute! I got my weekends mess up my daughter has to go out of town on buisness trips from time to time and old grandad has to babysit! Anyway i though it was this week but it is next week old age lol!! I hope South Fulton QB gets ok! Like i said not totally shocked with the Peabody win but was at the margin of victory! Last night was the most complete game the Tide have played all year! South Fulton has to beat Union City next week to get into the playoffs that is mine understanding! If Peabody plays as they did last night the Tide might just upset somebody before it's said and done! Maybe we can meet some where along during the playoffs. Just look for old bald short fat man with glasses! Good luck next week at Union City!

I believe you're right.If I'm not mistaken,the winner of that game gets in.If South Fulton wins and Lake Co gets beat by Greenfield..believe Lake Co and South Fulton would tie for first and South Fulton would get the nod.If Lake Co beats Greenfield..then the winner of the South Fulton-Union City game would get in..Actually Greenfield could beat Lake Co..that would leave Greenfield,Lake Co and the loser of Union City -South Fulton game at 3-3..A 3 way tie..would believe the best overall record which would be Lake Co at 7-3 with a loss to Greenfield while South Fulton would be 6-4 with a loss.!

Edited by mrbigster

I believe you're right.If I'm not mistaken,the winner of that game gets in.If South Fulton wins and Lake Co gets beat by Greenfield..believe Lake Co and South Fulton would tie for first and South Fulton would get the nod.If Lake Co beats Greenfield..then the winner of the South Fulton-Union City game would get in..Actually Greenfield could beat Lake Co..that would leave Greenfield,Lake Co and the loser of Union City -South Fulton game at 3-3..A 3 way tie..would believe the best overall record which would be Lake Co at 7-3 with a loss to Greenfield while South Fulton would be 6-4 with a loss.!

It will take more than a miracle for the Yellowjackets to beat the Falcons! I mean no disrespect the Greenfield. Hopefully we will know the complete playoff pictures next week! South Fulton and Union City will be a good one! It's a must win for both teams! Good Luck to both!

It will take more than a miracle for the Yellowjackets to beat the Falcons! I mean no disrespect the Greenfield. Hopefully we will know the complete playoff pictures next week! South Fulton and Union City will be a good one! It's a must win for both teams! Good Luck to both!

Hopefully Lake Co will beat Greenfield..then the winner of South Fulton-Union City will play for the 2nd spot.Even if Lake Co loses,if Union City beats South Fulton..Lake Co should still be the number 1 seed while Union City gets the number 2..So..Lake Co looks to be in no matter what happens next week.!