Humboldt wins District 14A

JungleJim125

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb:

the vikes had over 300 yds of offense in the first half on only 12 plays....5 touchdowns in the first 7 plays..defense was amazing! pick six from a junior david wilson who is killing whoever has the ball this year! hey zebra, told ya the special teams would come around! daniel is 13-13 the past two games..finally getting confidence it looks like! Hbt is coming together at the right time! potts did not play due to a request from the baseball coach i heard, but idk if thats really the truth! Congrats to my boys! Go Vikings!

the vikes had over 300 yds of offense in the first half on only 12 plays....5 touchdowns in the first 7 plays..defense was amazing! pick six from a junior david wilson who is killing whoever has the ball this year! hey zebra, told ya the special teams would come around! daniel is 13-13 the past two games..finally getting confidence it looks like! Hbt is coming together at the right time! potts did not play due to a request from the baseball coach i heard, but idk if thats really the truth! Congrats to my boys! Go Vikings!

Yes you did and Humboldt is really playing well! Wilson is tough and the whole D has played excellent and are looking good! Humboldt still needs to cut down on the penalties need to play smart! The line is blocking much better as well that makes a big difference! If the Vikes kept playing as they are now with the 2A teams that are in this area it might get very interesting! The kids have responed to Bland and i think that is the key! Bland is not only a good coach he serves as a good role model for the kids. He is a good Christain man and has really been there for the players in their moment of need! Humboldt is lucky to have such a coach! Also the asst. coaches have really step up their game as well! Good luck the rest of the year! :thumb:

With the way the playoff brackets are set up I see Humboldt as a big favorite in quad 4. When was the last time Humboldt was in the semis? Like 1997? 98? Not sure but I do see them back in the semis this year. They may have the fastest 2a team in the state. Look for them to be playing Riverside or McKenzie in the semis and that looks like it will be their first big test in the playoffs. They are a match up nightmare for their quad.

With the way the playoff brackets are set up I see Humboldt as a big favorite in quad 4. When was the last time Humboldt was in the semis? Like 1997? 98? Not sure but I do see them back in the semis this year. They may have the fastest 2a team in the state. Look for them to be playing Riverside or McKenzie in the semis and that looks like it will be their first big test in the playoffs. They are a match up nightmare for their quad.

If it was 97/98, they played White House and got beat.