Blackman vs Brentwood

pattonboysdad

OK - I have always read your post and it seemed to me that you could not go more that 4 to 5 post with out the word Rankin. You know one post would be your standard "Coach ________(insert name) will have this team ready" or this one "Don't over look this team or you will get beat". Then your next post would have that "Rankin" theme. With all the Rankin I thought it must have been one HUGE man crush. BOth love and hatred are strong emotions.

I now know.

Don't get me wrong. On the field Rankin is a good winning coach. It is his fence post personality and his NO HELP the players with scholarships attitude I don't like.

It is almost like the attitude I have about y'alls HC. Good man and good coach. I think he does not emphasize the weight room enough, but that is just my opinion and we both know what that is worth. :roflol:

I call games like I see them. For example I 'think' y'all will take R'dale when y'all meet. I do not like it, but that is what I think. With the way Siegel ran on us the first quarter the other night, the train is going to have a large night. Add to this you have a good passing game and now have an O-line that will give him time to find his receivers in our less than stellar secondary, the result is a possible loss for R'dale.

The plain old truth is I love football, and call it the way I see it. Yes it hurts some folks feelings, but I never claimed to be a shrink. Just an old football player that values honesty above feelings.

PBD:uh...cough...cough...could i interupt the riverdale/rankin discussion?

mrdonkey: while sure you can!

LOD: yes...go ahead!

PBD: well thanks guys, i would just like to suggest we get back to talking about the blackman vs brentwood game...if that's okay! Rankin is coaching some little ole 2A team in them there hills and riverdale ain't till the next week!

mrdonkey: thanks for the friendly reminder PBD!

LOD: i agree...give me a hug mrdonkey and let's you and i talk about the blackman vs brentwood game at BW3!

PBD: aahhhhhh! that's my boys!

• Upvote 1

PBD: well thanks guys, i would just like to suggest we get back to talking about the blackman vs brentwood game...if that's okay! Rankin is coaching some little ole 2A team in them there hills and riverdale ain't till the next week!

LOD: i agree...give me a hug mrdonkey and let's you and i talk about the blackman vs brentwood game at BW3!

i always enjoy reading your post..you can sense your humor in them...but to the game...I want Blackman to win..rep the district make Brentwood not win one on us this year....correct?

i always enjoy reading your post..you can sense your humor in them...but to the game...I want Blackman to win..rep the district make Brentwood not win one on us this year....correct?

Man Crushes, That *&%$&! Rankin or that awesome coach Rankin, etc..... You guys are making me dizzy. A couple of questions about the game!!!!!:

1. PBD - What is Josh up to? I did not see him on the Navy roster. Was afraid, he got tripped up by another ankle biter in Annapolis. I hope he is well.

2. Blackman - Whats you're injury situation like? The Bruins are a little banged up.

3. This is a typical Brentwood team - undersized, slow, unathletic, but pretty well coached.

4. What time is game time at Blackman? Need to know for tailgating purposes.

Man Crushes, That *&%$&! Rankin or that awesome coach Rankin, etc..... You guys are making me dizzy. A couple of questions about the game!!!!!:

1. PBD - What is Josh up to? I did not see him on the Navy roster. Was afraid, he got tripped up by another ankle biter in Annapolis. I hope he is well.

2. Blackman - Whats you're injury situation like? The Bruins are a little banged up.

3. This is a typical Brentwood team - undersized, slow, unathletic, but pretty well coached.

hey lbhiii...josh is wrestling at navy instead of football...all is good with this change...i'll give details during wrestling season!

**i know of no injuries at this point!

**good to hear you are slow...undersized and unathletic... :thumb: but i'd feel alot better if you were poorly coached... :flower:

**7:30...and i like smoked ribs with homemade coleslaw!

hey lbhiii...josh is wrestling at navy instead of football...all is good with this change...i'll give details during wrestling season!

**i know of no injuries at this point!

**good to hear you are slow...undersized and unathletic... :thumb: but i'd feel alot better if you were poorly coached... :flower:

**7:30...and i like smoked ribs with homemade coleslaw!

Glad to hear Josh is o.k. and still a middie. Tell him to go 184 so we can watch some Middle TN boys wrestle in the EIWA conference tournament. We'll probably head up for that to watch Cameron. BACK TO FOOTBALL! There are liable to be some ribs at the tailgate this weekend as that is what I'm doing for the senior team dinner Friday night. Stop by and see us.

Ok OK, Guys better get back to Football. PBD is the kid who always asked the Teacher if he could take names when she left the room.

Sorry, this check aint cashing. We know who they are. They will try do what we think they will try to do. Just like last week we will have to play our best to win. Here is to a great week of practice yes practice. Continuing to work toward the playoffs yes the playoffs. Can't wait to get to a crazy Inferno friday night. The place will be rockin and karate girl will be a beltin. :popcorneater:

Man this is a tough spot for this Bulldog. I want Blackman to win but I need Brentwood to win to give some cusion come week ten. What a delima. But after all Blackman is a 7AAA team flying high with confidence. So I am going to stick behind my 7AAA bretheren. Blackman takes it in a nail bitter 28-24. Come on Blaze!!!

P.S. I think we all know who is going to have to play well again this week for Blackman to win. The difference this week is that we all know he can do it.

I think STRICKLAND will step up big in this game as well!!! He built his confidence up friday night an did a good job look to see him pull threw again as far as the rest of the team if they come out an play all around team ball every body clicking on the same level we will win GO BLAZE!! 24-17 BLAZE :thumb::popcorneater:

I think STRICKLAND will step up big in this game as well!!! He built his confidence up friday night an did a good job look to see him pull threw again as far as the rest of the team if they come out an play all around team ball every body clicking on the same level we will win GO BLAZE!! 24-17 BLAZE :thumb::popcorneater:

Like I said a couple weeks ago. The kid is getting better, maturing it's just a slow process and Friday night was a huge step. It did not hurt that some of the things Oakland did helped our cause. Not to mention the defense absolutly shut them down after the Christian Adams run in the second quarter. I really thought next year would be Tylers coming out party, but I have said it before I am not the coach I'm just mykidsdad! :popcorneater: