Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

If in fact your a true Alcoa fan what the heck are you on this thread for. Everybody knows Alcoa is very good, but Maryville is down this year compaired to the past, and you guys barely won that game. So, lets start up the DB vs. Alcoa discussion. Alcoa is one dimensional(run), and we have both. Now, we would'nt care to spank you guys either. I don't usually talk this crap but i'm sick of all you nonbelievers. No freakin respect. Oh yeah, you guys played Elizabethton in the playoffs last year. Wow, huge win for your program.LOL. No wonder why you've won all those state championships. And another thing, what's going to happen when coach Rankin decides to takeover for Coach Clark when he leaves DB. Their has been discussions. The party might be over. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rankin talks to everyone that's no secret. Alcoa will continure to win regardless who the coach is. Playing in the State Championship is a great experience and it never gets old :thumb:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less where your from. Your a Dufus and you don't have a clue. If your house is close to our field and your a Alcoa fan why not drive to Alcoa and watch their playoff game instead of coming to ours? Can't afford the gas? I think your a fake.

As a Boone fan I would like to encourage every DB player not to listen to guys like Torn-a-doo. Play this year playoffs with this years team and the way you have been playing this year and who cares about the past (except for guys who have nothing better to do than show their ignorance). ROLL TRIBE for yourselves and East Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No..............not a fake. Family good friends with Ted Wilson, in fact, I'm good friends with your best lineman on your 83 Team. Again you are a chump and I see my fair share of Alcoa's games. You are so easy it's funny.

Im suprised Ted Wilson would have a friend that comes on CoachT running his Pie-Hole about DB football. I have lots of respect for Alcoa Football as well as Maryville. You have no respect for even yourself. If you think im easy your about to find out differently. Im on you from here on out. You will end up in the nervous hospital. Go ahead and pack you bags. I bet they don't even let you in at the Alcoa games. :)

As a Boone fan I would like to encourage every DB player not to listen to guys like Torn-a-doo. Play this year playoffs with this years team and the way you have been playing this year and who cares about the past (except for guys who have nothing better to do than show their ignorance). ROLL TRIBE for yourselves and East Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thats ok Booneman. Thats what im here for. Every body else go on along and do what you do. I will take care of these loosers by myself. I'll turn the lights off and lock up when im done.

Im suprised Ted Wilson would have a friend that comes on CoachT running his Pie-Hole about DB football. I have lots of respect for Alcoa Football as well as Maryville. You have no respect for even yourself. If you think im easy your about to find out differently. Im on you from here on out. You will end up in the nervous hospital. Go ahead and pack you bags. I bet they don't even let you in at the Alcoa games. :)

Played many games on Goddard Field........ and was once a guest of Mr. Wilson at Higher Ground Baptist. Go figure................. :popcorneater:

Thats ok Booneman. Thats what im here for. Every body else go on along and do what you do. I will take care of these loosers by myself. I'll turn the lights off and lock up when im done.

I could not help myself WaCo, I know you can handle him, but I would like to rip a guy's tongue out when he talks like that. Carry on the good work.

No contest.... between the Teams, the Bands, the Fan Support or the Coaches!!

Dobyns-Bennett is on a Roll Tribe Roll. There were so many great plays by the Tribe that you can't start listing them, or you might miss one or 2. How good is Devon Swafford going to be? He is special.

It was great seeing the Inidans 2nd and 3rd stringers score late with Jackson Crum catching a great pass from next years QB Chris Cook. And then the Backups stopping the Toppers from scoring on the last play of the game.

CONGRATS TO THE 2011 SENIOR CLASS - WHAT A GREAT PUNCH OF YOUNG MEN

I heard that we may get a re-match of these 2 teams for Playoff Game 1.

Roll Tribe Roll

Ya know what, Art? You can bring up all your high and mighty comparisons and your arrogant attitude. That's okay . . . What goes around, comes around. Pride comes before a fall. People like you makes me regret wishing D-B well in the play-offs.

Edited by The Hill

Ya know what, Art? You can bring up all your high and mighty comparisons and your arrogant attitude. That's okay . . . What goes around, comes around. Pride comes before a fall. People like you makes me regret wishing D-B well in the play-offs.

All of us fans sound a little arrogant at times Hill.Sometimes I write some things that reading back,I wished I hadn't.I don't blame any Hilltopper fan for being proud of what their program is doing.When Science Hill gets rolling in the next few years,I bet anything some of your fans will be sickning on here.Just look at any team that has got a taste in the last year or two.My old school is a prime example of fans going over the top.You can't hardly find a thread that a Greeneville fan isn't opening his pie hole on this year.I pull for any local team to do well for the Kids first and then us old has beens way on down the list.I want DB to get that 800 pound playoff monkey off their backs this year.I'm not talking about a state championship,just a great showing as they had a few years ago.I want Greeneville to do great as well and pull for all the local kids,despite how over the top some of the fans are.By the way,Art is a great guy.We might fire shots every where and sometimes at each other,but he is nice in person

Arrogance comes with winning. If you read much of the other threads on here where their teams are winning most of the time (or all of the time) you see the same stuff. If Science Hill was undefeated and had just defeated DB 49-6 do you think anybody in Johnson City would get a little arrogant? Heck the whole Tri-Cities would be all over us. (last year as an example) Know any Florida fans? Heck I just got a call this morning from my Alabama buddie.(I wouldn't answer the phone last night) He got a "very" arrogant with me.:) What could I say? I shure couldn't say wait till next year, because I already know it will be more of the same. Did you ever read any of the Riverdale threads during the Rankin years? We couldn't hold a light to them. We had our worst season in 25 years last year. There were lots of arrogant people on these threads telling us that our days of domination in upper east tn. were over. We were told that our good athletes were going to transfer to South, we were told that our coach was going to retire, we were told Daniel Boone and Science Hill would rule the conference this year. All Art is doing is setting the record straight. And everything he said was true. Do you agree?