Tullahoma at Siegel

binns37388

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulation Siegel! :thumb:

I NEVER thought I would type that. :blink:

This should be the last year anyone takes y'all for granted. Now all you have to do is live in the weight room during the off season and work on your conditioning and get MORE bodies out for the team.

And remember to purchase all of your weights and weight room equipment from... LODPOWERTEAMEQUIP.COM! :popcorneater:

Sorry couldn't resist :oops:

Edited by mykidsdad

what happened on the hail mary? Was the defense not in the proper psosition?

At least one defender maybe two got a hand on the ball and was tipped to a Siegel receiver. If the ball would have just been knocked down instead of going for the pick, we wouldn't be having this discussion. I think it was 4th down but don't remember. Either way it was tough luck for us and good luck for Siegel.

At least one defender maybe two got a hand on the ball and was tipped to a Siegel receiver. If the ball would have just been knocked down instead of going for the pick, we wouldn't be having this discussion. I think it was 4th down but don't remember. Either way it was tough luck for us and good luck for Siegel.

thanks...i would think that Coach Olive has taught them to knock it down

I just watched the replay on the offensive pass interference call on Shane Hagen on the first play of overtime that nullified a td for the Cats. I'm an official and have been for over 33 years and that was a pitiful call. There was no offensive pass interference. Coach Olive doesn't say much about officiating and there have been several controversial calls in his 18 years as head coach at Tullahoma and he is still fuming over that call. Several other long time football officials have privately said that you don't make that call in that situation unless it is blatant. I'm not one to say much about calls either and we still might not have won that game, but I just hate to see young men subjected to calls like that after the effort they gave last Friday nite. Life goes on and everyone needs to put that game in the past and get ready for a good Lawrence Co team this Friday nite, but I just had to get my 2 cents worth in to help soothe the pain.

mathers has 31 carres for 234 yards vs. # 7 team in the state! 7.5 yards per carry! what else does a brother have to do? NOTHING! come on back Kingj and give the man-child some kudos!

your right but remember Smytna held him to 70 yrds enough said see you in the playoffs.

I just watched the replay on the offensive pass interference call on Shane Hagen on the first play of overtime that nullified a td for the Cats. I'm an official and have been for over 33 years and that was a pitiful call. There was no offensive pass interference. Coach Olive doesn't say much about officiating and there have been several controversial calls in his 18 years as head coach at Tullahoma and he is still fuming over that call. Several other long time football officials have privately said that you don't make that call in that situation unless it is blatant. I'm not one to say much about calls either and we still might not have won that game, but I just hate to see young men subjected to calls like that after the effort they gave last Friday nite. Life goes on and everyone needs to put that game in the past and get ready for a good Lawrence Co team this Friday nite, but I just had to get my 2 cents worth in to help soothe the pain.

If that call had not been made, we may still be playing the game. With our offense clicking and Dunnaway's running, it would have been score for score. You may be right, we still may not have won. But, to have our chance to win ripped from us is absolutely insane. :x