HV @ HAMPTON

BDF36

Well after a disappointing first half against UNAKA, can the DAWGS play 4 quarters of smashmouth football? This game is not going to be easy by far, I just hope theyre ready to tackle and correct the mistakes. I know the DAWGS will be well coached this week in practice. DAWGS will work hard and pull it out......GO DAWGS!!!!!

I'm for Hampton , and I think they MIGHT be able to pull this one off , but if they don't bring everything they got every play I don't see them bein able to hang with HV. I hope they win but it won't be easy for the Dogs this week. Good luck! make region 1 proud!

Its a home game but Happy Valley will have as much if not more support,Cloudland will be there in full force. The bulldogs can hurt alot of feeling with a win. Its a winable game if Hampton is willing to sell out and play 4 quarters, this team is better when they feelk challenged,the challenge will be there from the getgo. 9 and 0 is the prize,, very few teams have the chance of playing for that this week.

Won't be any large perdictions this week,going to be a battle of wills.

Its a home game but Happy Valley will have as much if not more support,Cloudland will be there in full force. The bulldogs can hurt alot of feeling with a win. Its a winable game if Hampton is willing to sell out and play 4 quarters, this team is better when they feelk challenged,the challenge will be there from the getgo. 9 and 0 is the prize,, very few teams have the chance of playing for that this week.

Hampton 62 HV 9

You don't really think Cloudland people would pull for HV over Hampton? I know where I'll be standing Friday night. Go Dogs!!

I remember a player almost killed himself on the way home after losing to HV back in the day. I don't think Cloudland people like Happy Valley.

You don't really think Cloudland people would pull for HV over Hampton? I know where I'll be standing Friday night. Go Dogs!!

I remember a player almost killed himself on the way home after losing to HV back in the day. I don't think Cloudland people like Happy Valley.

I don't believe Cloudland wants to face the DOGS AT Hampton after a Hampton loss...they'll pull for Hampton and I believe that's what Pujo meant

Not all of the Cloudland faithful will be pulling for Happy Valley,but trust me most of them will. Its just natural,Hampton is their biggest rival. Always will be.

I don't believe Cloudland wants to face the DOGS AT Hampton after a Hampton loss...they'll pull for Hampton and I believe that's what Pujo meant

You don't know Cloudland like I do. If Hampton was playing for the state title against a team they knew nothing about,many of them would be pulling for the other team. Its called envy. Its sort of funny,alot of Hampton people like Cloudland and wants them to do well. I have ties to both,so I have no problem wanting to see both do well. As far as that goes,I'd support any of our local teams.