Wartburg @ Oliver Springs

Nitro

Alright Wartburg is down to its last two games of the season and they start it at Oliver Springs who just came off a heartbreaking loss to Sunburnt. Probably going to be the most talked about game of the season with so many missed calls thats causing controversys right now over who won the game. Wartburg is looking real strong since their loss to Coalfield and they have been rolling since. Oliver Springs will have their hands full with team and better be practicing for anything this team could throw at them. If Oliver Springs wants to take their anger out after their last game they better come out hard and do it against a very talented Bulldogs team. I'm seeing Wartburg going 8-1 and 9-1 to finish the season. This could be a close one here so I'd watch this game. Wartburg by 12.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Wartburg is down to its last two games of the season and they start it at Oliver Springs who just came off a heartbreaking loss to Sunburnt. Probably going to be the most talked about game of the season with so many missed calls thats causing controversys right now over who won the game. Wartburg is looking real strong since their loss to Coalfield and they have been rolling since. Oliver Springs will have their hands full with team and better be practicing for anything this team could throw at them. If Oliver Springs wants to take their anger out after their last game they better come out hard and do it against a very talented Bulldogs team. I'm seeing Wartburg going 8-1 and 9-1 to finish the season. This could be a close one here so I'd watch this game. Wartburg by 12.

ah idk bout that it just depends on how oliver playes if wartburg wins by 14 but i think it will will be whoever has less turnovers and penaltys very close gsme

oliver-20

wart-22

the last time Wartburg plyed a weak team they came out in the next game and played terrible, the coaches need to be on their butts and make sure it doesn't happen again. that being said i think they will be up to play OZ and a well rested and healthy defense will get the job done.

WARTBURG 34

OZ 14

I think that this game will depend on which Wartburg team shows up. If the team that beat Rockwood shows up, I'll take the dogs in this one. But if the same team that lost to Coalfield appears, then it's anybody's game.

i think the same team takes the field every week for wartburg dont they.they dont trade players week to week do they.