INDY vs. LaVergne

futbol20

LaVergne is not as bad as many on here seem to think. LaVergne has holes but last Friday Night they ran into a BUZZ SAW in the Dawgs. I think wen Smyrna is hitting and clicking this is one top team (I'm not a Smyrna fan). The only problem I can see in Smyrna is that some games there is more "me" and not enough "team" play.

But anyway Lavergne by 14.

Top to bottom Rutherford is just better than Williamson County.

And are we to assume this is the bottom of both? :popcorneater:

Rutherford County> Williamson County

Indy loses ugh, even though i hate to say it. Even though Ladon Foster is a freaking hoss they at least need to get out near the 35 or 40 to try at a freaking feild goal. Its a shame, oh well at least Indy has Volleyball, Soccer (girls and boys), and Baseball to look forward too instead.

Rutherford County> Williamson County

Indy loses ugh, even though i hate to say it. Even though Ladon Foster is a freaking hoss they at least need to get out near the 35 or 40 to try at a freaking feild goal. Its a shame, oh well at least Indy has Volleyball, Soccer (girls and boys), and Baseball to look forward too instead.

This could possibly be the worst team at indy ever; if they lose one of the next two games, they WILL be the worst team ever at IHS: As no Eagles team has had a 3-7 or worse record.

Edited by futbol20

This could possibly be the worst team at indy ever; if they lose one of the next two games, they WILL be the worst team ever at IHS: As no Eagles team has had a 3-7 or worse record.

first year varsity for the eagles they were 0-9 and beat columbia to be 1-9 so theres been a worse year but thats also cause it was there first year as a football team

Yeah a first year program with all underclassmen , but at least they played with heart and had a system in place,in addition they made game and half time adjustments let alone they scored points ........ dyson is clueless .it was pointed out eight td all year, one being a pick six, two others result of block punt drives of 18 and 9 tds respectfully... bye far worse indy team ever,cmon man 0.8 yds ave. rush versus Franklin

Yeah a first year program with all underclassmen , but at least they played with heart and had a system in place,in addition they made game and half time adjustments let alone they scored points ........ dyson is clueless .it was pointed out eight td all year, one being a pick six, two others result of block punt drives of 18 and 9 tds respectfully... bye far worse indy team ever,cmon man 0.8 yds ave. rush versus Franklin

Coach called that pick six and the block punts. They do make halftime adjustments, get somin to drink maybe a hotdog go to the bafroom. It depends on the situation. And er body knows Franklins defense is unstopable. And as far as not scoring any pionts. Vince Lombardi once said "we never lost a game, only ran out of time" it's not that yall aren't scoring yall just running out of time. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad