Region 7

werazzlin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great region watch this year. Clarksville is hands down the favorite as they have been for many years. Can they dominate as they have with the region going back to the old region 7? I guess we all will have to wait and see.

Well one day down. Hope everyone had a great first day. Did anybody find they had some transfers? Anybodys practice room find themselves with a couple new studs? Any new wrestlers out there that are gonna make some noise in region 7?

Edited by werazzlin

• 2 weeks later...

This will be a great region watch this year. Clarksville is hands down the favorite as they have been for many years. Can they dominate as they have with the region going back to the old region 7? I guess we all will have to wait and see.

It's good to see you on here again Coach and congratulations on your new gig at Clarksville Academy. I'm sure you'll build that program into something special in just a short period of time.

Well one day down. Hope everyone had a great first day. Did anybody find they had some transfers? Anybodys practice room find themselves with a couple new studs? Any new wrestlers out there that are gonna make some noise in region 7?

I was at the Creekwood and Montgomery Central's take down tourneys and saw a lot of good wrestling. I still believe that Clarksville is the team to beat (like always). I saw a lot of good wrestling from other teams as well. What teams do you see finishing in the top 3 of region 7? I'm curious to see what y'all think.

I was at the Creekwood and Montgomery Central's take down tourneys and saw a lot of good wrestling. I still believe that Clarksville is the team to beat (like always). I saw a lot of good wrestling from other teams as well. What teams do you see finishing in the top 3 of region 7? I'm curious to see what y'all think.

1. Clarksville

2. Rossview - they lost a few key wrestlers but they'll have enough left to beat Hendersonville

3. Hendersonville- without Jaeckel this year they'll move to 3rd