Cleveland at Ooltewah

Bleedingblue

whoa whoa blue bomber

Don't act like you've been 'flyn' high lately (no pun meant)

a program still wondern how a legend got away

AS FAR AS FOOTBALL GOES...

clev havn a good year...voytik is a competitor and i like him

i hope blu raiders win 5a...all im sayn

dont be knockn my owls for 1 down year...watch #55 on saturdays at ut and you'll know what current owls defense is missing...Coach Williams and staff recognize this as a stepping stone...Got a good QB coach in local QB...Drew Akins...Program will be OK

My hats off to Goose, Freeman , Lameech, and other seniors...those guys won their whole careers at Ooltewah...dont ever forget that

after watchn an ugly game at Bear Stadium last week...i did notice 1 owl that never quit...J Rudwall

he is the most linebackering kid i hav ever seen in high school

Whoa there phishy...I never "knocked" the Owls. I only pointed out that the Rhea/Cleveland game generated WAY more chatter on this board. The rest of all that was what you decided to make of it. (a little chip on the shoulder perhaps?)

And, no sir, I'm not "flying" anywhere. I just enjoy the games. Already kind of feeling badly that the season is nearing a close.

I wish you guys good luck, and hope it's a good game. I'd like to see Cleveland unbeaten in the district when they head to Soddy next week though, no offense.

Goose Manning and R.Freeman are freakin STUDS!!,if owl recvrs caught half the balls thrown to them owls win!!!!...but as usual,they didn't and owls lose. Cleveland won with class...congrats to them. Good luck raiders........

Owls played great tonight. Glad we won but it was one of the most difficult victories of the year! Raiders are Region Champs!! Congrats to my Raiders!

congrats to cleveland fball program

i just hate it that the district was won under the 2 big questions????

why the question of the eligibility of Ja Mobley in mid season

why the cleveland staff falsely report voytik sseverity of injury...that is something the NFL...not Clev Football

with all that said... GO BLUE RAIDERS WIN 5A STATE TITLE ;)

congrats to cleveland fball program

i just hate it that the district was won under the 2 big questions????

why the question of the eligibility of Ja Mobley in mid season

why the cleveland staff falsely report voytik sseverity of injury...that is something the NFL...not Clev Football

with all that said... GO BLUE RAIDERS WIN 5A STATE TITLE ;)

Chad's injury was very serious. If you were the coach and your QB ran to the sidelines with his bone sticking out of his finger, you would think he would be out for the rest of the season too. We were all surprised and happy that he came back as fast as he did.

And the Jmo situation was an investigation done by out principle to make sure all of our wins were legit and that they wouldn't be taken away. Precautionary I think.

Thanks for the support!

Cleveland won with class? Ha Ha! It's ironic how Cleveland wants to forget about laughing at the owls for just barely beating the WV. They talked about both teams like they were pathetic for their performance. Heck, at least Walker Valley could score 35 points on the owls. That is more than Cleveland can say.

It's funny how Cleveland's loss to Cookeville couldn't break their cockiness. They turn around and BARELY beat Rhea County, but they still are cocky after that. Finally, they almost lose to Ooltewah for god's sake! And now because they aren't running their mouths so bad, they win with class. I cant wait to see what they do next week.

Boys, this aint the Cleveland team we saw earlier this year! They may be #1 in our district on the books, but they are NOT respected as #1. Anyone that has watched their non-district games knows that this team is dang lucky to be sitting where they are. It doesn't look like the Raiders will be representing District 5 very well in the play-offs. They can barely pull off wins with the teams who sit at the bottom of the district. Combine that with their shady "recruiting" techniques, and Cleveland isn't gaining any respect from any other teams in the play-offs. Trust me, the other teams in the play-offs are already talking!

Combine that with their shady "recruiting" techniques, and Cleveland isn't gaining any respect from any other teams in the play-offs. Trust me, the other teams in the play-offs are already talking!

Speaking of the TWO players that had to be investigated for eligibility issues...Did these two boys get challenged last year when they left Red Bank High School to go play for Soddy Daisy High School? Or was it only when they skipped to a second school together? Does anyone know? It seems strange that two boys leave Red Bank together to play for Soddy in '09 and then leave again together to play for Cleveland in the '10 season. And you honestly believe they met the strict eligibility rules?

• Upvote 1

Cleveland won with class? Ha Ha! It's ironic how Cleveland wants to forget about laughing at the owls for just barely beating the WV. They talked about both teams like they were pathetic for their performance. Heck, at least Walker Valley could score 35 points on the owls. That is more than Cleveland can say.

It's funny how Cleveland's loss to Cookeville couldn't break their cockiness. They turn around and BARELY beat Rhea County, but they still are cocky after that. Finally, they almost lose to Ooltewah for god's sake! And now because they aren't running their mouths so bad, they win with class. I cant wait to see what they do next week.

Boys, this aint the Cleveland team we saw earlier this year! They may be #1 in our district on the books, but they are NOT respected as #1. Anyone that has watched their non-district games knows that this team is dang lucky to be sitting where they are. It doesn't look like the Raiders will be representing District 5 very well in the play-offs. They can barely pull off wins with the teams who sit at the bottom the district. Combine that with their shady "recruiting" techniques, and Cleveland isn't gaining any respect from any other teams in the play-offs. Trust me, the other teams in the play-offs are already talking!

We don't want or need your respect. We have beaten every team in this district thus far, which is more than any other team can say. Margin of victory doesn't matter as long as you pull out the "W". Why are you so worried about Cleveland? We are having a great year just, won our 1st district championship in 7 years. We are rooting for every team in this district as long as we aren't lined up against them. So why can't you be happy for these kids? I'm happy that Bradley is havin their best season in years, that Polk Co looks legit, that this district may have 3 or 4 teams in the playoffs(depending on if Rhea can sneak in). So why are you so bitter? I like to see young kids doing good things.

Speaking of the TWO players that had to be investigated for eligibility issues...Did these two boys get challenged last year when they left Red Bank High School to go play for Soddy Daisy High School? Or was it only when they skipped to a second school together? Does anyone know? It seems strange that two boys leave Red Bank together to play for Soddy in '09 and then leave again together to play for Cleveland in the '10 season. And you honestly believe they met the strict eligibility rules?

get over it. old news. Cleveland Raiders, District 5-AAA Champions.