District 10AA All District and All Tournament Teams

doctorno

Well, I'm a little late in posting this, but here are the post-season awards for District 10AA.

Coach of the Year: Kerry Risley - David Lipscomb

District Co-MVP's: Allie Shepard (DL) and Katherine Grace Woodall (CPA)

1st Team:

David Lipscomb: Mackenzie Lehmer, Lauren Risley

Hume Fogg: Lily Chappell, Madelyn Chadwell

CPA: Heather Benton, Kelsey Gibson

East Lit.: Deonyae Whitfield

2nd Team:

David Lipscomb: Lillie Grace Ellenburg

Hume Fogg: Lynandria Newbill, Avei Logoleo

CPA: Mackenzie Sharpentier

East Lit.: Ricketta Caldwell

MLK: Breauna Landrum

Whites Creek: Alexis Lang

Honorable Mention:

MLK: Raniqua Johnson, Childera Nwagwa

Whites Creek: Ke'tori Campbell

Maplewood: Paige Lewis

Stratford: Tracey Williams

Pearl Cohn: Cereya Liggett

All Tournament Team:

MVP - Madelyn Chadwell (Hume Fogg)

Hume Fogg: Lynandria Newbill, Zakia Jackson

David Lipscomb: Mackenzie Lehmer, Anna Little

CPA: Heather Benton

MKL: Breauna Landrum

Tournament Champion: Hume Fogg

Runner up: David Lipscomb

Better late than never, docterno. I'm sure the players enjoy seeing their names on coacht. I was also glad to see that Coach Kerry Risley was named Coach of the Year. I talked with him recently at the Mid TN Classic and he accused me to being with Page athletics for 25 years, but I told him it has been more like 10 with baseball, boys and girls basketball, and now volleyball since 2006. Congratulations to him and all the players of District 10-AA.

Better late than never, docterno. I'm sure the players enjoy seeing their names on coacht. I was also glad to see that Coach Kerry Risley was named Coach of the Year. I talked with him recently at the Mid TN Classic and he accused me to being with Page athletics for 25 years, but I told him it has been more like 10 with baseball, boys and girls basketball, and now volleyball since 2006. Congratulations to him and all the players of District 10-AA.

Only 10? It sure seems like longer. :D

Thanks Pageman, you are a middle Tennessee legend!

Volleyball since 2006? Surely that must be wrong. I swear you were part of our volley-crowd back when my oldest played club ball with Jamie Sly, Sarah Smith and Jenny Smithson and they graduated in 2004.

Wow, now that makes ME look old :)

Edited by play4keeps

Announcements