King Of Smack

Butchie

LOl...Wasn't My Intention...But What A Wondeful Web-Site CoachT Has Created....And I Wouldn't Want It Any Other Way...I Have Traveled Around The State And Met Alot Of You Catz...And It Has Truly Been An Honor Meeting Each And Everyone Of You....I Myself Can't Wait To Get On Here...Most Of My Dearest Friends Are Posters On Here...If Ya Ever Get A Chance To Meet Some Of These Catz Go For It...The Ones From Adams And Trousdale Especially...And South Pitt Too...And The List Goes On And On...And I'm Put Off When The Web-Site Is Down For Maintenance Or My Provider Has Done Something....But This Is Truly A Wonderful Site...Enjoy :thumb:

CBBBBBBBBBBBBB1110000000

ITS THA D BABY

LOl...Wasn't My Intention...But What A Wondeful Web-Site CoachT Has Created....And I Wouldn't Want It Any Other Way...I Have Traveled Around The State And Met Alot Of You Catz...And It Has Truly Been An Honor Meeting Each And Everyone Of You....I Myself Can't Wait To Get On Here...Most Of My Dearest Friends Are Posters On Here...If Ya Ever Get A Chance To Meet Some Of These Catz Go For It...The Ones From Adams And Trousdale Especially...And South Pitt Too...And The List Goes On And On...And I'm Put Off When The Web-Site Is Down For Maintenance Or My Provider Has Done Something....But This Is Truly A Wonderful Site...Enjoy :thumb:

So true my friend Butchie! Some guys get on here and lose total reality of what this web is all about. Cascade had the most beautiful setting for a High School team that I've ever seen. I really loved those hills with cattle grazing and those huge barns. Going up there was a very therapeutic experience. Not to mention you people were very nice and hospitable. It's been an honor to have met the Kings of Smack from east to west, but guys like CB10 are so self-absorbed and egotistical, that when a new guy like myself gets on here and starts smacking; they go to having an inferiority complex. Anyway, it's good to do this King of Smack thing; but a real King of Smack has balance and knows how to control his swagger from time to time.------HowiePirate! Go Butchie!