King Of Smack

Butchie

Well In A Claose Bulldog69 Edged Alcoa By A Vote 4 to 3 And CoachTFlorida Had 3 Butchie 1 And Swingjuice 1 Barb 2 Boski 1 Soul Survivor 1 Orange And Black 1 Canadian 1....So Congrats To 69..I Was Gonna Have CoachT Send You A Hat But I Decided To Make One More Fitting For A Man Of Your Stature...it Will Say CoachT 2010

Around The Bill King Of Smack And On The Back Bulldog 69..So Shoot Me A PM With Your Mailing Info And I'll Ship It Friday...If you Want Team Colors You Need To Specify..Oh Yeah Hurry! And Congrats! You Hoser!

Coachtflorida be getten the shaft!

he be always on somers topic postn how good dem devils be and talkn big ole smack...

Much like Bulldog69 had to wee on his fire hydrant to mark his territory... I too feel like pumping my sarcastic chest. Although I have spent this past year a little less vocal with even less to cheer about, I feel worthy of a merit badge for smacking around the next opposition as much as anyone. I'll admit.... it hurts to be forgotten! Darn all of the old school people that decided they were to mature to spend their lunch breaks on Coacht and move on with their lives. I... being intellectual and immature love the opportunity to put people in their place, one sarcastic word at a time.

I'd like to remind everyone that it was I that told the stories and spread the word of the Harry-legged Bag Pipe Lady at Catholic and marketed my "I hate bagpipes and the ugly perm-fried & too much Kentucky fried lady that blows them!" bumper stickers across the protestant (we were hear first) bible belt!

I'd also like to like to recognize austin east high school whom I have not capitalized in 2 years deeming then no longer worthy of being a proper noun because of their cunning and clever ways the coaches and administrators have bent the rules and shattered the illusion of integrity their school pretends to possess. Ask Turtle who is also a forgotten smack talker worthy of this forum about my relentless pursuit of high school ethics & justice. Poor ae has had to listen to me go on & on about their Marshall's shopping spree and their wanting to play their Magnolia Miracle aka... "Pryor-conviction" in all of their sports.

That's right.... you guessed it... "always eligible".... That one's mine. ae's been screwing up for years adding fuel to my fire.

I don't want the crown and scepter as the King of smack... I just want the respect and worthiness of being recognized as a contender.

Go Falcons!

Dang if that ain't some HEM (orroid ) ingway worthy prose ! I chuckled throughout the reading of this tidbit. Excellent is too small a woid (<) ? Thank you so much for expanding my mind (?) . Never thought this could happen in the eastern part of Tennessee,let alone the world ! ( Or is that the other way around ?) LMAO ,religion is gonna KILL us. :roflol: