Best player in 1A?

jusboro

I bet Tucker wins it and deservingly so; I keep hearing everybody saying T.Rice is the better offensive player/QB, I say that is crap. Nothing against Rice b/c he is a great player, but I have seen both of these guys play and if you throw the stats out the window, Tucker is the 1 that would scare the most if I had to play against him.....

I don't say it's crap. T.Rice is the better offensive player. Tucker is better defensive.

They both should get nominated no matter what.

It is hard to say who is best player in A football until you see them all. I guarnatee Sam Hays and Rafael Tyler are as good or better than any offensive players in the state in Single A. Hays is the 5th most effcient passer in the state regardless of classification and Tyler is the 5th best receiver in the state regardless of classification as well. He added to his totals with 5 receptions for 95 yards and 3 TDs last night in a 60-40 win over Union City. Along with over 1,100 yards passing(not sure exact totals) and 21 TDs Hays also has over 700 yards rushing and 8 TDs. These guys both desereve mention and Tyler should be a Mr. Football finalist.

Took the words outta my mouth B! Tyler deserves it! Hays kid has the best story in ALL CLASSES OF FOOTBALL, attitude in life, personality and noone in ALL FOOTBALL CLASSES can compare to Hays! But he never would want a sympathy vote, he'd tell you himself to vote for Tyler! Sam, Rafael, B we love you all! Gonna miss you smiley

a few stats for you on mr whitemire these are straight off the times free press

completions-67

attempts-106

yards-1675

TDs-20

INTs-1

Rating-256.3

he also has a couple of rushing touchdowns and is the commander in chief of one of if not the highest scoring offense in the state

Edited by eaglepride55