• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday October 26

Region 4-A/AA

CCS at Livingston Academy

Dekalb County at Notre Dame

I had gone almost all season without seeing,in my opinion, the best player in Tennessee, Kat Nigro. I was at the LA-Dekalb game last night,what a player she is. I have never seen such an unselfish, intelligent, precise,skillful player like she is. At first I thought I was seeing double, then triple, only to realize that there were 3 sisters on the pitch. ALL of them have the same smooth, comfortable touch with the ball, as if it was simply an extension of their feet.I was taken by surprise of the power behind #14 kicks, then when she was pushed up and I saw her abilities with both her feet, then SCORE wow it was beautiful. The other sibling #26, is fearless, she chases, she steals, she shields, She heads, she passes, she SCORES. I feel privileged to say Kat Nigro-what a player, what a teammate, what a pleasure to watch. I am just glad that we wont be going against her at UNC come college season.I'll be seeing her on the big screen. This season's LA team of girls has been the best I have seen at LA (with the exception of 1 or 2 players standing still). I know they have been beat by the bigger schools, but sometimes its just the "pleasure of WATCHING THE BEST individual players"

No disrespect to CCS, you are a team of club players who play together practically year round, more experienced team, larger school. You guys are AWESOME! See you at States. I'll be seeing the memphis players at states also !

Tuesday October 26

Region 4-A/AA

I had gone almost all season without seeing,in my opinion, the best player in Tennessee, Kat Nigro. I was at the LA-Dekalb game last night,what a player she is. I have never seen such an unselfish, intelligent, precise,skillful player like she is. At first I thought I was seeing double, then triple, only to realize that there were 3 sisters on the pitch. ALL of them have the same smooth, comfortable touch with the ball, as if it was simply an extension of their feet.I was taken by surprise of the power behind #14 kicks, then when she was pushed up and I saw her abilities with both her feet, then SCORE wow it was beautiful. The other sibling #26, is fearless, she chases, she steals, she shields, She heads, she passes, she SCORES. I feel privileged to say Kat Nigro-what a player, what a teammate, what a pleasure to watch. I am just glad that we wont be going against her at UNC come college season.I'll be seeing her on the big screen. This season's LA team of girls has been the best I have seen at LA (with the exception of 1 or 2 players standing still). I know they have been beat by the bigger schools, but sometimes its just the "pleasure of WATCHING THE BEST individual players"

No disrespect to CCS, you are a team of club players who play together practically year round, more experienced team, larger school. You guys are AWESOME! See you at States. I'll be seeing the memphis players at states also !

It's a shame we probably won't see her after Tuesday except on ESPNU. So, I guess this means we get to see, I mean hear, more of her dad.

Tuesday October 26

Region 4-A/AA

Congrats to Livingston for winning tonight over CCS.

I am curious though on the comments about the Livingston players unselfish play, and am looking forward to seeing firsthand tomorrow night. According to Dekalb, one player for Livingston scored 9 goals in the district final (a 12-4 Livingston win) while never coming out and scoring the ninth goal in the last minute. One normally does not associate unselfish play with a 9 goal effort so should be something to witness.

DeKalb 0

ND 10

Should be a good game at LA. Any ND fans going, apparently Vuvuzelas are illegal at Livingston Games. We had some at the Dekalb and LA final game and some one.. cough :rolleyes: .. Had them announce it couldnt be blown? Had a police make the announcement and talk to the fans. One of the refs said it was fine.. we had them at a recent district game(Smith co) and blew them non stop with no concern what so ever. (Except irritated parents from our own school <_<

DeKalb 0

ND 10

Should be a good game at LA. Any ND fans going, apparently Vuvuzelas are illegal at Livingston Games. We had some at the Dekalb and LA final game and some one.. cough :rolleyes: .. Had them announce it couldnt be blown? Had a police make the announcement and talk to the fans. One of the refs said it was fine.. we had them at a recent district game(Smith co) and blew them non stop with no concern what so ever. (Except irritated parents from our own school <_<

Sidenote to DC...Kudos to the Dekalb girls for never stopping their level of play during the game tonight and giving it their all, despite the matchup...

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS

manoamano-

Please enlighten us to how to join the Kat Nigro fan club....(you seem to post an awful lot about her)

D

I saw her play in California, at the US National ID Camp, when she was just 14 years old. I knew right then that this is one player I was going to keep my radar on. I have seen her for 4 years at different events, Cali, Florida, Canada, even had the pleasure of being at the Sweden/Denmark event when she was there. I have spoken to her parents, other coaches, Her National coaches, regional coaches, and then when I heard my friend Anson had is radar on her, well then I just became a "fan" rather than a recruiter. I still have my radar on other Nigro players.