Smyrna Vs. Oakland

seantn_4

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will be interesting is if Oakland AND RIVERDLE win. Thats makes it a whole new scenario for alot of folks across the state. <_<

Every District says we are not the toughest in the State of Tennessee, but you can bet your bottom dollar they ALL are watching what happens in this county about who they might have to play from here! :roflolk::popcorneater:

What will be interesting is if Oakland AND RIVERDLE win. Thats makes it a whole new scenario for alot of folks across the state. <_<

Every District says we are not the toughest in the State of Tennessee, but you can bet your bottom dollar they ALL are watching what happens in this county about who they might have to play from here! :roflolk::popcorneater:

Who says that? This is easily the toughest in the state.

Gotta go with Smyrna in this one but Oakland is a good team but they wont be able to stop guys like Bryson,Wilson,Vick,Moore,Gaines,Meadows,Hendricks,Hathaway,Flemings,Moth,Smith,Thomas,Jones and also ST CLOUD thats jus a couple big names I can only think of 4 for Oakland that is headline by Mitchell,Adams,Mayberry, and McAdoo my pick for this one is Smyrna 28 Oakland 17

heck you know they are all trembling right now...with seigle pulling an upset...and then our typical power houses..they are hoping someone else knocks us out so they dont play us...

Gotta go with Smyrna in this one but Oakland is a good team but they wont be able to stop guys like Bryson,Wilson,Vick,Moore,Gaines,Meadows,Hendricks,Hathaway,Flemings,Moth,Smith,Thomas,Jones and also ST CLOUD thats jus a couple big names I can only think of 4 for Oakland that is headline by Mitchell,Adams,Mayberry, and McAdoo my pick for this one is Smyrna 28 Oakland 17

Given your prowess at making predictions, I like Oakland's chances then :thumb:

I think your a little biased when coming up with names of the opposition, but I take it as a compliment to Oakland. We dont always win pretty, but its as a TEAM

Edited by OaklandPatriots

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

your predictions carry very little if any credibility after all of your other post on here...go back and read them and you'll see what i mean!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

your predictions carry very little if any credibility after all of your other post on here...go back and read them and you'll see what i mean!

I've read them already Oakland is a good fball team but they dont play 4 qtr. like the bulldogs do....for example they went up 14-0 against Blackman then in the second half they fall apart as a team and they couldnt contain the third best RB in the state.... Once again SMYRNA wins this one in a tough hard hitting game lead by Bryson #1 RB in state and also the #1 LB Meadows

Good luck Patriots!!

gonna need it lol

I've read them already Oakland is a good fball team but they dont play 4 qtr. like the bulldogs do....for example they went up 14-0 against Blackman then in the second half they fall apart as a team and they couldnt contain the third best RB in the state.... Once again SMYRNA wins this one in a tough hard hitting game lead by Bryson #1 RB in state and also the #1 LB Meadows

Good luck Patriots!!

gonna need it lol

well at least we agree on meadows...that's the first thing you've gotten right in all your post...i've been saying that all along! :D

so you've already read them and STILL talking...?

that's why it's true that "admitting you have a problem is 50% of solving the problem"!

Bryson will be a good CB at the next level!

Mathers will be a good running back at the next level!

because Mathers is the best running back in the state... :thumb:

This going to be one of the greatest games in the history of the history of football. Sorry just a little excited.Low scoring. One of those games where it will come down to the last play. Get there early. And NO we are not bringing in bleachers for the visitors side. But if the Blackman/Oakland crowd was any indication, then we can use the gate profits to build an extension for next year. This is huge game with alot riding on it (Capt. Obvious says thanks).Finally that question will be answered. You know, which team has the better uniforms? Keys to the game: Get there early, buckle the chinstraps, and hang on. I agree with an earlier post, this game is going to be nasty.