Clay County @ Oliver Springs

Boarhog

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Bobcats.

i think that the oliver springs fan base is one of the worst if not the worst i have ever seen i mean they were cussing the clay boys from the sideline i mean clay had a player down that had to be took out on a stretcher and a fan from oliver hollars hurry up i mean in all my experiences of hih school football oliver springs has the worst croud but i believe them bulldogs suprised a few of u os ppl haha i no its over dawgs but keep your head high and roll in next year wit a chip on your shoulder

proud of them bulldogs

Your right I think the OZ fans were surprised it was 20-6 (OZ leading) at half time, and surprised that OZ had 358 rushing yards to CCs 12 yards, and surprised that OZ had 23 first downs to CCs 12, and that OZ never punted in the entire game.

As far as your comments about the fans, it sounds to me like sour grapes, and if what you posted was indeed true. Every school has what I call "idiot" fans. You can't lump the whole fan base on a couple of immature fans at any school! The majority of OZ fans display good sportmanship, and appreciate all of the kids playing high school football, regardless of what team the kid plays for. Don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!!!! :thumb:

Your right I think the OZ fans were surprised it was 20-6 (OZ leading) at half time, and surprised that OZ had 358 rushing yards to CCs 12 yards, and surprised that OZ had 23 first downs to CCs 12, and that OZ never punted in the entire game.

As far as your comments about the fans, it sounds to me like sour grapes, and if what you posted was indeed true. Every school has what I call "idiot" fans. You can't lump the whole fan base on a couple of immature fans at any school! The majority of OZ fans display good sportmanship, and appreciate all of the kids playing high school football, regardless of what team the kid plays for. Don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!!!! :thumb:

You are right, Catback! All (and I do mean ALL) teams have some idiot, redneck fans and it doesn't matter what school it is - they ALL have them! There are fans of the team that I support who are an embarrassment

Well it was one of the most hostile games ive seen in a wile i also herd that one of the fans taunted a player and that doesnt go over well with people but im not saying that ever one was bad but still lets have some respect for a downed player. But as for the game but oz running back was ausome he had to have 5 6 yards a carry and their qb was good to. But cc came back fought really hard for thoese seniors it was just to little and to late. And i also hered that the refs took a time out away form cc and they only had 2 for that last half but i was proud of the seniors and i wish it coulda came out a diffrent way for them.

I beleive I am going to have to disagree with you on this one catback, and agree with manOmanUgotKILLED. After the game was over and the Clay players were walking back to the locker room alot of OS fans were saying things that thye shouldnt of said. I lost ALOT of respect for Oliver Springs last night I must say. But the game is over now, both teams played very hard, I just wish Clay hadnt of ran out of time.

Hey catback the person there talking about is the guy that is at all the games and he walks the behind the players screaming and cheering them the whole game, I hope you know who im talking about. And when they was about the rolling him of the field he was saying what the Clay Co. fans was saying he said I could hear him im in the middle of field and could not believe he said it.

alright it's over, end of discussion and its hard to establish a run game when they're sendin 6 and some linebackers, seemed like all clay could do was pass the ball. couple sure touchdowns dropped oh well thats the game, good luck to OZ. and to the FEW let me repeat FEW jerks in the stands. i would advise to keep your mouth shut, no one wants to hear that it just makes you look pitiful

i mean yea i agree that all the fans werent bad but the ones that were bad were awful i mean i talked to some of the good ones from oz but then i heard a mom and a dad cussing at a player from celina as they walked to their locker room but take it bout wat it is them clay county boys had heart and had chances just didnt make the chances pts i mean clay was in the red zone 3 or 4 times and dnt score so it coulda been a very different game but o well good luck to the oz players :twisted:

Edited by manOmanUgotKILLED