9rup hendersonville at 10w henry co

12rup mcgavock at 11w franklin

11rup ravenwood at 12w overton

14rup bolton at 13w dyer co

13rup munford ar 14w arlington

16rup central at 15w houston

15rup collierville at 16w white station

Edited by mjuhb

Henry County won District 10. They defeated Rossview 1-0. Eurosport and the Leaf Chronicle newspaper confirm. Saw that it was reversed on TSSAA's website as well.

Looking at who is left and how they are playing, I am going to say that the eastern side of the house, Region 1 and 2 will not go very deep into the playoffs. No solid commitment from up north, while the Knoxville contingent is struggling. The sometime powerful Dogs of Bearden seem more occupied with individual records then moving on as a team. While I felt strong about them early, if they get to the state, I would guess a first round exit. Catholic will not be deep enough to compete with the AAA teams. A sad day for the east. Farragut a former contender, but as always, same old weakness. Oak Ridge, well based on the turmoil of upper classmen versus lower classmen, coupled with parental interference, has set the stage for their future demise. Look for HVA and West to become new powers within the east.

Looking at who is left and how they are playing, I am going to say that the eastern side of the house, Region 1 and 2 will not go very deep into the playoffs. No solid commitment from up north, while the Knoxville contingent is struggling. The sometime powerful Dogs of Bearden seem more occupied with individual records then moving on as a team. While I felt strong about them early, if they get to the state, I would guess a first round exit. Catholic will not be deep enough to compete with the AAA teams. A sad day for the east. Farragut a former contender, but as always, same old weakness. Oak Ridge, well based on the turmoil of upper classmen versus lower classmen, coupled with parental interference, has set the stage for their future demise. Look for HVA and West to become new powers within the east.

I wouldn't count either Catholic or Bearden out, just yet. Yes there are issues with depth and egos (respectively), but this is high school soccer and as we saw this season, anything can and will happen. Regarding next few years, don’t count out Farragut either. Only graduating three key seniors and returning strong underclassmen with tons of varsity experience, expect them to make a long run next year.

AAA region finals

science hill at sevier co

catholic at bearden

cleveland at soddy daisy

oakland and siegel

station camp at henry co

ravenwood at franklin

bolton at arlington

collierville at houston

eurosport and the tennessean saids ravenwood beat franklin 1-0 why they played wednesday night i don't know

i predict that catholic bearden soddy daisy siegel ravenwood franklin collierville and houston going to state

AAA region finals

ravenwood at franklin

eurosport and the tennessean saids ravenwood beat franklin 1-0 why they played wednesday night i don't know :quote]

Both Coaches discussed it and agreed to play 1 day following their previous night's games, which were not physically taxing for either team, to allow 2 days rest and training before their next game.

Edited by ref2coach

AAA region finals

science hill at sevier co

catholic at bearden

cleveland at soddy daisy

oakland and siegel

station camp at henry co

ravenwood at franklin

bolton at arlington

collierville at houston

eurosport and the tennessean saids ravenwood beat franklin 1-0 why they played wednesday night i don't know

i predict that catholic bearden soddy daisy siegel ravenwood franklin collierville and houston going to state

I think you are going to be 100% accurate, though Station Camp and/or Henry County may pull a surprise.