Daniel Boone vs David Crockett

FUB

This will not even be a game. Boone will run away with it. I just wonder what jj will be working on for the playoffs!

OK, we all agree on paper Boone should win by 21 or more. But this is played on GRASS & not PAPER. Might be a muddy mess tomorrow night, so we need to take care of the ball and we will be just fine. DC dont have much of a passing game or that is what i have seen in the papers, so will JJ put 9 in the box or just play his normal Def. sets? I think DC will pull out all the stops, what do they have to lose. I see some Trick plays being used, maybe some fake punts and such. what do you all think. Not seen Crockeet play, but played South tough for a half. I think if you dont put an under dog away early you could be in for a dog-fight. Best of luck to the BLAZERS, and Pray for a safe game.

This game will be closer than people think because Crockett has nothing to lose and alot to gain by winning. A win puts Crockett in the playoffs. Boone, on the other hand, a win could mean #1 in the conference or at least home field advantage in the playoffs. JJ and his BLAZERS better not overlook a determined Crockett team.

OK, we all agree on paper Boone should win by 21 or more. But this is played on GRASS & not PAPER. Might be a muddy mess tomorrow night, so we need to take care of the ball and we will be just fine. DC dont have much of a passing game or that is what i have seen in the papers, so will JJ put 9 in the box or just play his normal Def. sets? I think DC will pull out all the stops, what do they have to lose. I see some Trick plays being used, maybe some fake punts and such. what do you all think. Not seen Crockeet play, but played South tough for a half. I think if you dont put an under dog away early you could be in for a dog-fight. Best of luck to the BLAZERS, and Pray for a safe game.

Boone has been beating teams on grass, nobody said anything about playing on paper (just the results of what happen on grass).

Well watching the game on ihigh, it is streaming audio on the great american rivalry website.

Boone let a big run play go that they should have stopped on the first drive, shot themself in the foot with a hold on the second drive, but Boone is sitting allright at 16 to 6 right now, but Crockett is still showing a lot of signs of life here. Enjoying it so far, can't wait to see some of the pictures of them in HD.

Well watching the game on ihigh, it is streaming audio on the great american rivalry website.

Boone let a big run play go that they should have stopped on the first drive, shot themself in the foot with a hold on the second drive, but Boone is sitting allright at 16 to 6 right now, but Crockett is still showing a lot of signs of life here. Enjoying it so far, can't wait to see some of the pictures of them in HD.

I guess the video will be up later? I checked the website and they only had 3 minutes of video on there.