Sullivan South Rebels v TN High Vikings 10/29/10

2000southreb81

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, '04, and couchqb and the rest of the faithful Vikings...I look forward to coming to the Castle. You know I love you but after this post it is on until Friday. So here's hoping the wife and kids are good and that you get that raise and I hope to see you in church on Sunday. I thought you would show up for the Booners but sometimes it just goes like that. I do not doubt that you will show up for us just like we showed up for the Indians. Therefore,I expect a fist fight. If you have a need or want let me know and I will try to help out. But come Monday morning, the musket is loaded with bayonet affixed...mama, batten down the hatches for the Rebel Nation is a goin' to invade the Castle. In my best Stonewall Jackson..."When war does come, draw the sword and throw away the scabbard. " We've got a "bone" to pick with youans. And the bone you will get. As Josey Wales would say, "Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy." the Rebel Nation ridin' The Haynie Train!

Congrats last night on a good win and a great second 1/2 The Haynie train sure stoked the fire at 1/2 time and came out a full speed.I listened to the whole game and no doubt about it your QB is the #1 player in the BIG 8. It's great to have a kid that you can ask any thing of and he does it.Come to play this week like the 2nd 1/2 last night and you win BIG, GOOD LUCK REBS

well???? no news???

police_lights.gif

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!

Don't tell anybody, but these are some of the schemes you will see from South. Or you could just see lots of Haden. Don't tell or they'll be coming for you !!!!!!!

Offense

Option offense

Smashmouth offense

Air Coryell offense

Spread offense

West Coast offense

Pistol offense

Run & Shoot offense

Wildcat offense

A-11 offense

Defense

4-3

3-4

5-2

4-4

3-3-5

5-2-4

Nickel

Dime

Quarter or Prevent

Eight in the box

Edited by jhilts

Very true Batman. South tried their best to give the game to Crockett but they just didn't want it. And then the Black Sheep decided to prove why he is the Black Sheep. I hope we come prepared like we have the ability to. We seem to get everyones best effort so I won't discount the Vikings this week.

I'm still not awake from grave yards,what's the black sheep thing.Is that an analogy about the South team or the {One} loud fan you guys have.

1. Two teams that have alot of respect for each other.

2. A game that has significant meaning for both teams.

3. Two teams that have shown their best and have shown their worse, everyone just

keeping quite until the horn sounds??

Pretty simple, the TH fans have been humbled and have no voice. They know what's coming when they play South and it won't be pretty for them. They might score 14 if their lucky while South will score 35.