Sullivan South Rebels v TN High Vikings 10/29/10

2000southreb81

If I read the article on the main page right Boone will play the loser of the South TH game tonight. I don't think M East will beat Sevier County and I don't think M. West will lose to Seymour so this game is for the #5 seed. Am I looking at that right and if not could somebody correct me? You never want to lose but if I am a South fan I think I would want to play Boone over M. West.

Toss, I would think Boone to be the better team over MoWest. Playoffs will be a dogfight from start to finish so might as well strap it on.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have all seen the similarities and as well the differences between Carter and Haynie. In a default situation and under duress, yes Haden will get the call. But I'm sure Haynie realizes that he needs something else to succeed in the playoffs. And that something is what I see being utilyzed in Bristol. How that works out is to be seen but I don't see us going in and not attempting to polish up the plan B. Crawdad, is the Black Sheep benched for this one? I know the Raven has not been too outspoken yet but I would look for him to display some of that Daddy inherited speed. '06 was a display of running the ball. '08 was a display of running the ball. '10?

Toss, I would think Boone to be the better team over MoWest. Playoffs will be a dogfight from start to finish so might as well strap it on.

I'm man enough to admit HH scares the you know what out of me. Also, there is that blue funk we have a hard time dealing with. why don't you guys just go ahead and win and we will see you guys later.

I'm man enough to admit HH scares the you know what out of me. Also, there is that blue funk we have a hard time dealing with. why don't you guys just go ahead and win and we will see you guys later.

Well, South may be Quarterback High School but we wouldn't dare disrespect your hard core team of fighters. As well no need for disucussion of any of this because the Vikings will most likely play their best game of the season this week. On any given Friday night is what is said. The last game of the season in the Castle? And against non other than the Rebel Flag waving crazies? And the Rebels have won since '06 in the Castle? And everybody is predicting a blowout? Well, in my best Dirty Harry..."you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

Well, South may be Quarterback High School but we wouldn't dare disrespect your hard core team of fighters. As well no need for disucussion of any of this because the Vikings will most likely play their best game of the season this week. On any given Friday night is what is said. The last game of the season in the Castle? And against non other than the Rebel Flag waving crazies? And the Rebels have won since '06 in the Castle? And everybody is predicting a blowout? Well, in my best Dirty Harry..."you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

I will always say what I mean and mean what I say. Haden is a VERY good running QB but what he doesn’t have is a Spradin or a Sensabaugh to keep the focus off of him. That would put them in the same boat as Boone. It’s much easier to defend the QB option when theirs not a big time playmaker at RB waiting to gash you if you don’t respect the run. I watched the South vs SH game and Haden ran the ball (mostly by design) 7 out of 10 plays form the line of scrimmage. So my plan in beating South would be to tackle Haden EVERY PLAY (whether you think he has the ball or not) and don’t let the receivers get behind you. I know it’s easier said than done but you have to know that if you stop Haden from running the ball you beat South.

If they are gonna be in the same boat as Boone, then i would say they are in pretty good shape for this game. You said that all Boone could do last week was run with the quarterback, but then TN High got burned with a 40 something yard TD pass to get things rolling.

My bad Mutt… I meant to say HOMELY. This spelling check thing messes me up every time.

Let's see. You called me a moron. You called me Hommie, but meant to say HOMELY and you blame it on Spell Check. Wouldn't your post classify as a "moronic post". I think you have a serious complex where you don't want to accept responsibility. Also, you don't care if anyone respects you, you just want to babble on and on. You have a serious problem; there's homes for people with your illness.

If they are gonna be in the same boat as Boone, then i would say they are in pretty good shape for this game. You said that all Boone could do last week was run with the quarterback, but then TN High got burned with a 40 something yard TD pass to get things rolling.

Believe me… that one break down doesn’t even get a bleep on the radar in comparison to what Seabolt and Carmichael did to the Vikings. Burger King didn’t get out of the drive-thru. Other than the breakdown in coverage on the go rout, Boone really didn’t do much of anything on offense.

Let's see. You called me a moron. You called me Hommie, but meant to say HOMELY and you blame it on Spell Check. Wouldn't your post classify as a "moronic post". I think you have a serious complex where you don't want to accept responsibility. Also, you don't care if anyone respects you, you just want to babble on and on. You have a serious problem; there's homes for people with your illness.

Nooooo… I called you MUTT first… THEN I called you Moron. But I’m cool with Special Ed. :thumb:

Nooooo… I called you MUTT first… THEN I called you Moron. But I’m cool with Special Ed. :thumb:

Easy guys easy, there are some guys on here that get real sensitive when we get negative with one another. Can't we all just get along. I hope for all of the teams playing tonight that they play their best and show great sportsmanship towards each other. I think the fans should do the same. Maybe after the playoffs we can all get together and have a coachT picnic. What do you say guys! :thumb: