AE at Gibbs

Turtle

Let me give a shot at predicting this game, I have seen AE and Gibbs play twice this season, AE has a little more overall speed, Gibbs has a little more size, both teams are not very good at passing the ball, the key to the game as i see it gibbs is a little quicker than people think, and their blocking schemes are not really to block, they just kinda step in front of the defender to give their backs time to turn up field, they are going to give AE fits on the corners, now for AE, they like to run toward the line of scrimmage looking for any kind of hole to open up, once the hole opens they hit it and will not be caught from behind. That all said i predict Gibbs 35 AE 26.

Which AE and Gibbs games did you see?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was highly impressed by the kicker for Gibbs Turtle you need to go see this game the kid kicks almost to the endzone on kickoffs and is pretty consistent from 35 to 40 yards on field goals almost automatic on extra points and i was told from someone from Gibbs he is a sophomore. If it comes down to kicking game AE is in trouble.

On average, AE kicks the ball to about the 5 yard line on kickoffs. They are not consistent with PATs, but their kicker's leg is strong enough to kick a 30-40 yard FG in a desparation situation... I've seen this in pregame. They probably don't try FGs in the game because they are not consistent witht he PATs. Their current problem has been protection... they've had 2 or 3 PATs blocked.

I was highly impressed by the kicker for Gibbs Turtle you need to go see this game the kid kicks almost to the endzone on kickoffs and is pretty consistent from 35 to 40 yards on field goals almost automatic on extra points and i was told from someone from Gibbs he is a sophomore. If it comes down to kicking game AE is in trouble.

I said AE doesn't kick FG's!! If it comes down to Gibbs kicking FG's that's good because I know them Runners will score TD's hahah Let's GOoooo... 2 hours before kickoff...

My Prediction AE 22 Gibbs 21.. LET"S GO!!!

Win or lose I see you after the game

Congratulations, you got it right!! Well it was a good game. AE had some costly turnovers at the wrong time.. Other then that it was all that I said it would be..Good Game Gibbs the best of luck in the playoffs..

AE time to SHINE!! LET'S GOoooo

No you just need to be more specific when you're referring to me because if you know me, you know Fulton isn't a team that I cheer for. :roflol: Therefore I was assuming you were calling my Roadrunners the dirty birds. Secondly; they, Fulton, can be 2-4 because they beat Gibbs and that basically summed up that Gibbs is a nobody when it comes to Football hahaha

Bwahahahaha :roflol: Nobody huh? Bwhahahahahaha :roflol::lol: