Who wins 1a state champion ship

gamechanger

South Fulton lost their QB for the year so???? No offense, but Bruceton and West Carroll are both 1 and done in the playoffs! although anything can happen.....Bruceton's still down and WC is always about the same!

Look for union city and bruceton to both win. But perry co people should not be so excited about coming to quad 4. If perry co comes west they could be playing union city for their first playoff game. Union city will be able to score on perry co but with that being said perry can score on union city also. I really don't see perry co winning quad 4 if they come west. Union city is much more battle tested. They have played better teams. Perry Co will win their region and they would not have been a top two team in union city's region. Humboldt, Trenton,Lake co, Union city are all very good teams. Perry co lost to riverside who lost to dresden who lost to huntingdon. Dont be fooled in to thinking that bad records means the teams are't good. Here is another question perry co would not have won riverside's region, and I believe would lose to TCA, would not win the Mckenzie's region and would not have won humboldt's region so how is their region the sec of high school football?? The sec is the sec because they have the best teams.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for union city and bruceton to both win. But perry co people should not be so excited about coming to quad 4. If perry co comes west they could be playing union city for their first playoff game. Union city will be able to score on perry co but with that being said perry can score on union city also. I really don't see perry co winning quad 4 if they come west. Union city is much more battle tested. They have played better teams. Perry Co will win their region and they would not have been a top two team in union city's region. Humboldt, Trenton,Lake co, Union city are all very good teams. Perry co lost to riverside who lost to dresden who lost to huntingdon. Dont be fooled in to thinking that bad records means the teams are't good. Here is another question perry co would not have won riverside's region, and I believe would lose to TCA, would not win the Mckenzie's region and would not have won humboldt's region so how is their region the sec of high school football?? The sec is the sec because they have the best teams.

From top to bottom our region is better.

Your region may be better at the bottom but to my point they are not better at the top hints perry co could not win any of the three regions I mentioned. I do not even believe they would be a top two team in any of those regions.

The SEC is the toughest conference because the number of quality teams. If Perry County brings there A game or Wayne County for that matter, they could win any of those regions.

Edited by cornerback10

The SEC is the toughest conference because the number of quality teams. If Perry County brings there A game or Wayne County for that matter, they could win any of those regions.

They lost to riverside this year so they couldn't have won their region, but I do hope perry co gets to play in quad 4. I will not argue this anymore just remember what I have said come playoff time. If your team loses to a 5-5 regular season team or any team from quad 4 then you need to get back on here and say we were not the best region and our poor schedule has cost us in the playoffs. If your team wins out in quad 4 I will get back on and say that you had better 1 a teams and I was way off and give perry co and their region some props.

Edited by 1footballguru

They lost to riverside this year so they couldn't have won their region, but I do hope perry co gets to play in quad 4. I will not argue this anymore just remember what I have said come playoff time. If your team loses to a 5-5 regular season team or any team from quad 4 then you need to get back on here and say we were not the best region and our poor schedule has cost us in the playoffs. If your team wins out in quad 4 I will get back on and say that you had better 1 a teams and I was way off and give perry co and their region some props.

If Perry County plays to their potential, they could beat Riverside. Our Region will be sending five teams to the playoffs. Any other region can not say that.

Is Perry County not any percent favored? That seems a little lopsided after we pulled out a tough win against Wayne County last night... :unsure:

who do u think will win. south pittsburg they always do. but i look for a team nobody is expecting to win come out and suprise everybody. its football anybody can win but when u got a private school who gets to pick who they want out of the best around of course they got a better chance to win. its kinda crazy they can do tht cause some schools are so small and they play with wat they got and make the best out of it. aint u tired of the same teams winning state every year. they need to make it fair for all the kids. switch it up quit letting the private 1a schools play teams tht has no chance to play with em. its not right or fair to the kids who work there butts off every year.

Is Perry County not any percent favored? That seems a little lopsided after we pulled out a tough win against Wayne County last night... :unsure:

They have as much of a chance as anyone. If P.C. makes it to Cookeville, it will mean they have taken out Jo B. and/or Wayne C. again and maybe even Gordonsville depending on what quad they end up in. I think the next poll should have J.B. and P.C. tied for 1.

If Perry County plays to their potential, they could beat Riverside. Our Region will be sending five teams to the playoffs. Any other region can not say that.

District 14A really really likes the way you talk!! We know the feeling every year in hoops, but thats an actual fact! so should we just forfeit and turn in equipment??? Or should you just roll another one?? or both??

1 humboldt

2 trenton

3 lake co

4 south fulton

5 Union city

there are five teams that will be in the playoffs from 1 region is west tn. so yes there is another region that can say that.

Edited by 1footballguru