Who wins 1a state champion ship

gamechanger

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is were I leave the race viking_fan. I have only missed 3 so far, but lol....since my Wildcats are out and Gordonsville is, than I'll miss all the rest.

thats no reason to miss the rest of the games i havent missed one single PC home game this season and i no that if PC was put out of the playoffs and WC was still in id definitely go and support WC seeing as how they are in region 6 with PC

thats no reason to miss the rest of the games i havent missed one single PC home game this season and i no that if PC was put out of the playoffs and WC was still in id definitely go and support WC seeing as how they are in region 6 with PC

Don't think that's what he meant, Sean. He meant out of the bracket contest. I'd be willing to be he'll be at PC next week.

Those are the years I was referring to. However, '86 was officially a screw over by the refs on 2 legendary calls.

The refs i do believe actually officially opoligized for that Call on Carl Lehr and said it was a TD... so yea that year 86 we actually won the state that year also.. and ill have to say i dont remember any marque backs ever giving spitt alot of trouble.. oh yea except Union city

How is everyone else doing in the bracket contest? I missed a few along the way, but my four semifinal teams were picked correctly. I put my picks out beside the teams, on my bracket on this topic I picked Coalfield over Sunbright last week. I guess I missed that one, but then I put Sunbright down there by SP in the semifinals by accident. My picked winners this week were S.P and Jo Byrns.

How is everyone else doing in the bracket contest? I missed a few along the way, but my four semifinal teams were picked correctly. I put my picks out beside the teams, on my bracket on this topic I picked Coalfield over Sunbright last week. I guess I missed that one, but then I put Sunbright down there by SP in the semifinals by accident. My picked winners this week were S.P and Jo Byrns.

Well, you missed one there, lol.