Who wins 1a state champion ship

gamechanger

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logger, were're just gonna have to overlook this fellow. Unlike the rest of the Nashville Christian fans he is unable to deal with reality.

Well maybe he needs a reality check lol you know i was really wanting wc but if these guy's think one play would have made up a 20 point game iwould like to have them again

The popular choice for the 1A state title game is SP vs JBS and I would be ok w/ that as I am pulling for JBS.

However, after giving this considerable thought last night I have reached a different conclusion. In the west there is the team that has all of the components, size, speed, and solid coaching but is not really being talked about alot b/c they have 2 losses. Then on the east you have a team that is not flying under the radar as much but few are picking them to make it to the title game.....

1A State title:

Lake County - 35

Gordonsville - 28

I could be wrong here but this is just a hunch.....

Hope you are right Kevin!!! Sounds great to me!!! :thumb:

Hope you are right Kevin!!! Sounds great to me!!! :thumb:

Well I reached this hunch w/o really seeing LC play. Since I have heard that their defense is not up to par; if that is true then I am not so sure. I guess if they win this week we will see how good their defense is when they play PC (assuming they win as well).....