Wayne County vs Collinwood

wildcatpride70

um? when did phenom put me in my place? if he 'put me in my place' in the wc pc game...i never saw it...i didn't get on for like 2 days and it went from like 17 pages to 55, and i wasn't about to go back and read all that.

When he said something about your post being garbage because you haven't saw a region game in 3 years. I haven't saw you much since then.

Wayne County will be inspired, hungry, and ready to take on the world this Friday.

Collinwood has everything to prove, they will come to the game looking for the upset.

Most of the time you will see teams that have a bad game after a heartbreaking game like the Wildcats had this past Friday. I think that this won't be the case for the Wayne County bunch. They have too much Pride and Hate for the Trojans to let last week get in the way of a win.

Collinwood will have to focus on both aspects of the game this week, not just the passing attack, but the running game of Wayne County.

Butler found his giddy up against the Vikings and will come to play Friday.

The Trojans have the upper hand on Defense, speed from 1-11, is in their favor. They are missing a stellar athlete to lead the Trojans to Victory. The Star has to show up at Game Time and refuse to lose, Kind of like a Jacob Tucker, or Tyler Rice.

My prediction

21-20

WC

Wayne County will be inspired, hungry, and ready to take on the world this Friday.

Collinwood has everything to prove, they will come to the game looking for the upset.

Most of the time you will see teams that have a bad game after a heartbreaking game like the Wildcats had this past Friday. I think that this won't be the case for the Wayne County bunch. They have too much Pride and Hate for the Trojans to let last week get in the way of a win.

Collinwood will have to focus on both aspects of the game this week, not just the passing attack, but the running game of Wayne County.

Butler found his giddy up against the Vikings and will come to play Friday.

The Trojans have the upper hand on Defense, speed from 1-11, is in their favor. They are missing a stellar athlete to lead the Trojans to Victory. The Star has to show up at Game Time and refuse to lose, Kind of like a Jacob Tucker, or Tyler Rice.

My prediction

21-20

WC

Quit writin a book on every post! Lol

You probably need to read a book or two .... keep up Junior!

You might need to build up some KNOWLEDGE on the game before we post, instead of building up annoyance or arguments in a thread.

Write That Down......

Dang... Igotaids comin hard. Was it even necessary to yell knowledge randomly durin post? And what would I get outta write that garbage down?