Wayne County vs Collinwood

wildcatpride70

well no offense dude u guys wont beat WC next weeek because if yalls defense can give up 40 points on us...than tyler is goin to absolutly pick u guys apart and let me tell ya the vikings secondary only gave up 3 tds the rest were runs they did alright adn yall might be more athletic than us but who won that game by the way? lol oh yeah us :thumb:

WC_45

CWOOD_20

hahaha...that prediction is truly funny but keep running your mouth cause there

is a great chance you will get another shot to rough up Collinwood again

at least you seem to be indicating that Rice is a lot better than Tucker,

thats a start

Edited by murderBYzeN

Its always a great atmosphere when you get WC and CWOOD on the field together especially when they both have good teams. When these two meet you can usually throw records out the window, this is for in county braggin rights for a whole year. I expect nothin less than a great game by two great teams that have alot of respect for each other. Not going to make a prediction yet its too early and I want to see how the team is acting this week after the PC game. I think the loss last week may be just what they need to really get focused on the job at hand and it couldnt have come at a better time. GO CATS!!!

Edited by blocker