Watertown vs. Jackson County

jacksoncounty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow not really the way i seen the outcome but good job H2o, and yes that's high school football

well this is a shocker hope it dont get jc rattled before playoff but a loss there is crucial for them andi no it would have got me rattled cuz i have been there and i was worried sick we was gonna lose and we did but jc dont let it get to ya.... good luck :thumb:

Not taking anything from H2O but JC pretty much knew it was going to Cascade win or lose. I don't think the coaching staff wanted to show anyone anything if there were scouts in the stands. Watertown played a very inspired game and rightfully so. My heart goes out to the parents of the young man that lost his life. Being a parent myself, i would be devastated as i'm sure they are. Very touching senior night, i know there were more than a few on our side of the field that were very misty eyed during it. Congrats to the young men of Watertown on a great win and good luck next year.

wel wel wel i think the watertown purple tigers had more fite then everyone thot eventhough we didn make it to the playoffs i think next year our opponets wil b in some problems everyone is comin back except for or 6 seiors. the big athletes of the game wer #3 AND #24 they really set the tone on the run game and the freshman qb startd to grow up a little bit also . the defense was helping alot also . #21 is pretty fast ,#66 is fast for his size and got himself a interception,AND #50 is a hard hitter they all WER PUTTING ALOT OF PRESSURE ON THE JC QB ALL nite so im glad the seniors got to end the season with a win . but for the rest of the team i think they should b ready fo the rest of the season. :D