Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co

tnchad1980

Cats and Cougars  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

lol no, id like to keep hall :P lol... yeah, i saw a piece on harrel on that mark packer show one night... good Christian man, hard not to like him..

Indeed. Well, im going to get off here. Good luck against CC this week! Good luck in the playoffs! I guess i will be going to watch OR or either AC in a couple of weeks.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Well, im going to get off here. Good luck against CC this week! Good luck in the playoffs! I guess i will be going to watch OR or either AC in a couple of weeks.

ok buddy!!!same to you, maybe we can get together for a game... ill quiz you on oak ridge history, you quiz me on dragon history :) lol i already know about the famed freddy fagan! lmao.. good ole freddy!!! maybe yall can bring in larry kerr to coach defense? bahahahaha jk!!! have a good night buddy!

ok buddy!!!same to you, maybe we can get together for a game... ill quiz you on oak ridge history, you quiz me on dragon history :) lol i already know about the famed freddy fagan! lmao.. good ole freddy!!! maybe yall can bring in larry kerr to coach defense? bahahahaha jk!!! have a good night buddy!

lol...we need all the help we can get. I wouldnt even mind getting Julian from Halls...lol.

Would someone please end the love fest between SweetScience and 92Dragon. Why don't you two guys exchange phone numbers and text each other. Sweetscience - did you think 92Dragon looked cute answering those questions?

You have a real chip on your shoulder JED. You are a real tough guy behind that key board.. But I know who you are... You are not all that.

You have a real chip on your shoulder JED. You are a real tough guy behind that key board.. But I know who you are... You are not all that.

I've never lived life thinking I was. My tough qualities left me 20 something years ago. I just live in a 'reality' world. I'm glad you know who I am. I'm not a man who will say something and go hide. I'll never say something on these boards that I couldn't say to someone's face. I have nothing to prove. That's how I roll. What do their 3 week converstations have to do with a chip on my shoulder, Blade?

I've never lived life thinking I was. My tough qualities left me 20 something years ago. I just live in a 'reality' world. I'm glad you know who I am. I'm not a man who will say something and go hide. I'll never say something on these boards that I couldn't say to someone's face. I have nothing to prove. That's how I roll. What do their 3 week converstations have to do with a chip on my shoulder, Blade?

92 Drag and Sweet can talk for a another 3 weeks if that's what they want to do. That is what the mess. board is for..

You were a negative person in HS and you are now as well.

92 Drag and Sweet can talk for a another 3 weeks if that's what they want to do. That is what the mess. board is for..

You were a negative person in HS and you are now as well.

I think you have the wrong guy, Blade. I've never been negative. I think everyone who 'really' knows me would agree. You can't show me where I have said anything negative. You can show me where I have pointed out some differences and similarities, and discussed the talent levels of current and future players, but negative, I leave that up to you.

Appreciate it ORidgeKat.