I'tavious Mathers

djdoda

the more you type...the more we know how little you know about football... :thumb:

I am confused. So u think he is not the best that Blackman has ever had, or he is not good at holding on to the ball, or he does not break ankles. Which one. i have to agree that with KingJ. He is that good, Can break ankles and he hangs on to the ball pretty darn good.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confused. So u think he is not the best that Blackman has ever had, or he is not good at holding on to the ball, or he does not break ankles. Which one. i have to agree that with KingJ. He is that good, Can break ankles and he hangs on to the ball pretty darn good.

you should be confused...because i was a full fledge idiot on this post...oh well...certainly not the first time and not the last... :mrgreen:

i just went back and re-read kingj's post and for some reason that at this moment i know not of...i read it to be negative toward mathers and then i responded as i did...i think i was reading all kinds of stuff and hit the wrong button to respond to the wrong person...i look foolish for sure...but i'm laughing at myself and i invite anyone else to laugh at me too... :roflol:

so for the record...in my opinion...mathers is the best high school running back i have ever seen in person...and i've seen alot of high school football over the years...for whatever that says!

sorry kingj... :thumb:

PBD...the village idiot on the post in question :shock:

Mathers has not racked up that many yards in district play(over 1700). Most of those yards came against inferior opponents. Where he probably had over 1400 yards against the likes of Station Camp (1-8) Cane Ridge (3-6)Lincoln Co (4-5). Just saying he has not been as explosive in district play.

correction...see today's DNJ where it says he has averaged 175 yards a game vs district play and another 234 verses what was then the # 7 team in the state brentwood...add to that he rarely played in the 2nd half of most of the blow outs...quit hating and jump on the train...the I-train that is! if you don't know your facts...be careful what you type1... :flower:

True...;however; you guys are claiming that he ran over the top defenses. And since Smyrna has one of the top defense,the statement made by "TheAnswer21" is wrong.

Smyrna 35 Oakland 14 book it !

i don't know who theanswer21 is or what you are talking about...but he did have one game under 100 against smyrna...so what...every tailback is held to under a 100 from time to time...so congrads smyrna...

but you said he had 1400 yards against the weak teams we played...

WRONG...

he had appoximately 126 vs. oakland...319 vs lavergn...234 vs. brentwood...238 vs. siegel...he only had 161 vs station camp but that was on ONLY 4 CARRIES...and only 103 on cane ridge because he only played a half with 14 touches...so REALLY the majority of his yards have come in this district and vs # 7 ranked team in state...before you post...know your facts please! Seems like this is pretty explosive in district play...175 yards per game in district sounds explosive to me which is exactly what you said he did not do!

the bigger issue is...why not just give congrads to a kid who has had a great season and has a D1 offer from vandy as a junior and will have a TON of others before it's over...loving is alot better for your soul than hating! :thumb:

i don't know who theanswer21 is or what you are talking about...but he did have one game under 100 against smyrna...so what...every tailback is held to under a 100 from time to time...so congrads smyrna...

WRONG...

he had appoximately 126 vs. oakland...319 vs lavergn...234 vs. brentwood...238 vs. siegel...he only had 161 vs station camp but that was on ONLY 4 CARRIES...and only 103 on cane ridge because he only played a half with 14 touches...so REALLY the majority of his yards have come in this district and vs # 7 ranked team in state...before you post...know your facts please! Seems like this is pretty explosive in district play...175 yards per game in district sounds explosive to me which is exactly what you said he did not do!

the bigger issue is...why not just give congrads to a kid who has had a great season and has a D1 offer from vandy as a junior and will have a TON of others before it's over...loving is alot better for your soul than hating! :thumb:

what ? know yr facts buddy .I never said anything about how many yards he had. I was simply replying to what Theanswer21 said . you decided to jump in . So to clear it up for you Theanswer21 said that Mathers was running over the best defenses . my reply to him ,not you, was Mathers didnt run over Smyrnas D .I think yr reading post and getting them mixed up.

And just because i said he didnt do well against Smyrna it doesnt mean there is any hate .I enjoy seeing all the rutherford county kids do well. So chill with the senitivity dude. mabey you need a hug ?

Edited by AmericanBullDog

True...;however; you guys are claiming that he ran over the top defenses. And since Smyrna has one of the top defense,the statement made by "TheAnswer21" is wrong.

Smyrna 35 Oakland 14 book it !

What ever an who are you guys!! WE are True BLACKMAN fans dnt know who "TheAnswer21" is but tell us what other back in the boro can compare to him an i know smyrna would love to have him cause Bryson well you see it your are a bulldog fan so give the I-Train his props or stop hating <_<

WRONG...

I agree 100percent!! SOUNDS like him an some more are drinking alot of HATERADE!!!!!

He's something else...the only running back in TN in recent years that I can think of who has put up these kind of numbers against this level of competition was Travis Stephens when he was at NE. Keep in mind, every week the defense knows exactly what's coming from Blackman, and he's doing it anyways.

Any ideas what colleges he's considering?

americanbulldog...nice push back and YOU ARE RIGHT...for the 2nd time in 2 days i somehow got post mixed up and responded to the wrong person with the wrong point...3 times and i'm OUT ...i'll self impose a suspension for myself for at least a week...heck...i got to slow down and read vs skim and type...thanks for the push back...i needed it! :flower: